The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Evening Folks,
    Busy day. Took the wife in to ER for chest and jaw pain, with nausea and disorientation last night. They got her in and hooked up, gave her the nitro, morphine, anti-nausea. Ran the blood enzymes, chest x-ray and the heart checked out fine. Kept her overnight for monitoring and more blood testing. Heart checked out ok. The problem was inflammation of the cartilage structure of the chest. Very happy that it wasn't a heart problem.
    Maybe some sleep tonight for more than an hour or two.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Weird experience today, was helping some guys with a hard part to powder coat when my vision just doubled. Stopped and did the quick check to see that everything else was still working then asked one of the applicators to look at my face. Eyes were going in different directions. Sat down and in about 10 minutes it was all over. Declined a trip to ER, no issues the rest of the day. I've had 5 solid concussions in the past so the eye thing was nothing new, just never had it happen while I was simply standing, watching and talking. Anybody have a similar experience? Maybe be just part of getting old.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Weird experience today, was helping some guys with a hard part to powder coat when my vision just doubled. Stopped and did the quick check to see that everything else was still working then asked one of the applicators to look at my face. Eyes were going in different directions. Sat down and in about 10 minutes it was all over. Declined a trip to ER, no issues the rest of the day. I've had 5 solid concussions in the past so the eye thing was nothing new, just never had it happen while I was simply standing, watching and talking. Anybody have a similar experience? Maybe be just part of getting old.

As I get more time on the hour meter I have some incidents not unlike this that are hard to describe. Just had a check up and besides BP being just slightly high (always is when I am in one of those rooms at the hospital) I check out just fine. Sometimes a quick change in direction and not all of me makes the turn......brain is still on the original course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom