mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No thunder or lightening here. Helped the neighbor with that last big flower bed and have it almost done. Went to the vet and got some pills for Lucky and then picked up a new spring for the garage door. Hubby is working on the installation now so the door will open again.

Wasn't planning on a motorcycle ride but the spring breaking worked out nicely for that.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    When you get ready to make the jump to an AR-10 PM me.

Will do, just in the thought phase atm. Although if I find a decent PTR91 around the $500-600 range I may jump early. If nothing else my wife already cleared me spending $1,500 next tax check on an AR10, that could get me into a used Armalite pretty easy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hear the garage door going up and down...must be fixed.

I have some things to do but can't decide where to start.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am one of those neighbors now

I just reported my neighbor to the city for not mowing. Me talking to them does no good so I'll let the city handle it

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Will do, just in the thought phase atm. Although if I find a decent PTR91 around the $500-600 range I may jump early. If nothing else my wife already cleared me spending $1,500 next tax check on an AR10, that could get me into a used Armalite pretty easy.

Yes it could. I have an Armalite with stainless barrel and a custom flash suppressor. It may be finding a new home in the near future.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    But I just cut it on Saturday! Seriously, some ppl! You could have just posted here asking me to cut again. :draw:

then you ain't my neighbor. They haven't mowed since I loaned them my mower over a month ago. I will not loan it to them again. Not a thank you or help paying for the gas they used.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yes it could. I have an Armalite with stainless barrel and a custom flash suppressor. It may be finding a new home in the near future.

I'd love to get into some 1,000 yard setups. That would be a good deal beyond the effective range of a PTR91 though. Although I don't even know where I'd find a 500yard within driving range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom