Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I did catch it immediately. Then I slyly looked over both shoulders to see if anyone saw me. Then sulked back to the garage, feeling like an idiot.
    The stump is now just dust in the fire pit, and a bad memory. I just wanted to share my shame. :laugh:
    :lmfao:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Indeed, only disruption was finding the tech building closed with no power for class this morning.

Plenty of friends with trees down, keep telling them I'm a phone call and pitcher of ice cold lemonade away. No calls yet.
    You offered!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I used to keep 3 5 gallon jugs for such a thing. Loaned 2 of them out and they've never made it back. Down to 5 gallons now.

We keep a lot of fuel stored. When my sons idiot friends figured that out I suddenly was down about 6 of my 5 gallon jugs. They would take them with the promise of fill and return but it never happened.
    I had to send idiot son out to get my jugs and I made him fill them up. He squirmed and complained but they all were filled and put back. Told his idiot buddy's that stepping in my driveway would be seriously deadly for them. They do not get it. People today do not have a ****ing clue.....really don't.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    We keep a lot of fuel stored. When my sons idiot friends figured that out I suddenly was down about 6 of my 5 gallon jugs. They would take them with the promise of fill and return but it never happened.
    I had to send idiot son out to get my jugs and I made him fill them up. He squirmed and complained but they all were filled and put back. Told his idiot buddy's that stepping in my driveway would be seriously deadly for them. They do not get it. People today do not have a ****ing clue.....really don't.

I know what you mean. I always try to get whatever I borrowed right back into the hands of the person I borrowed it from as soon as I'm done. It's a little out of the way, but it keeps me out of those "oh crap I forgot" situations. I cannot count how many tools have walked off never to return with the promise of them being brought right back.
    Heck, I believe that as much as I believe my sister will pay back gas money next payday.... :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom