Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My house is decorated in old retired squid bachelor chic. One of the pictures on the wall above the computer desk is one of my old ships pulling into Sydney harbor. Hanging off the frame is a set of Mardi Gras beads with a big plastic medallion of Bacchus.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    What's up peeps? Just got off work. Bad storms, tornado sirens blaring. Boats are fine though. Couldn't see much damage in the area. I'm out of power though. I hope all those to west and north of me are ok.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My house is decorated in old retired squid bachelor chic. One of the pictures on the wall above the computer desk is one of my old ships pulling into Sydney harbor. Hanging off the frame is a set of Mardi Gras beads with a big plastic medallion of Bacchus.

Bacchus???? As in the Roman equivalent of Dionysus???

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What's up peeps? Just got off work. Bad storms, tornado sirens blaring. Boats are fine though. Couldn't see much damage in the area. I'm out of power though. I hope all those to west and north of me are ok.

Wind and heavy rain kicked up here for maybe 5 minutes and then it just stopped. I looked at the radar just now and the whole thing is disintegrating

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta keep old treasures!!! I still have pasties a stripper gave me in '84 while I was in Rhinelander Wisconsin! Boom Bay Lounge!! I loved that girl! For about 5 minutes!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    How's the Pirate Ship????? And good morning DB!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Gotta keep old treasures!!! I still have pasties a stripper gave me in '84 while I was in Rhinelander Wisconsin! Boom Bay Lounge!! I loved that girl! For about 5 minutes!!
    I have stuff stuck everywhere. In the picture frame right above me is a British Rail pass. Don't know why I kept it but there it is. Can't even remember what year it is from.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have stuff stuck everywhere. In the picture frame right above me is a British Rail pass. Don't know why I kept it but there it is. Can't even remember what year it is from.
    I have a picture of a red headed girl in her underwear sitting on my bike somewhere in Southern California. I have no idea who she is, or why she was on my bike! But the pic is hangin in my apt in indiana! Go figure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom