• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Radar shows it moving pretty quick. A lot of wind and rain right now. No thunder or lightning yet but that's coming I'm sure
    We had a lot of thunder and lightning! Lasted about 15 minutes, now it's pretty quiet! Hope it clears up by morning, I have the doors and top off the jeep! Hard to put it back on while its sitting in the garage.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We had a lot of thunder and lightning! Lasted about 15 minutes, now it's pretty quiet! Hope it clears up by morning, I have the doors and top off the jeep! Hard to put it back on while its sitting in the garage.

I just want it to be done by the time he gets off work at 5. He works downtown so it's not even a 5 mile drive to get home but still. In nasty weather it can be pretty yucky

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not sure, still asleep. Pumps under the house are going like crazy. No wind, light rain. What did I miss?
    Well, God told RnR to make Bacon Cookies, we're having a party in our pants, or we're making potty in our pants, we're not sure yet! RnR is drinking Cranberry juice! Yeah like we believe that one, and Sadclown is drunk playing D&Ds!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good grief! I kept hearing something banging up the house. The rain just died off for a minute so I went outside to check it out. We have this weird little storage closet thing built into the side of our house but you can only access it from outside. It's a great place to store the mower and the kids' Barbie 4 wheelers and such. But SHUT THE F***ING DOOR!!! It was left cracked, the wind caught it and blew it open and now everything in there is soaked.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had a great time at Mardi Gras. That was a long time ago and I distinctly remember that I didn't make it through that night with my pants on either. ;).

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good grief! I kept hearing something banging up the house. The rain just died off for a minute so I went outside to check it out. We have this weird little storage closet thing built into the side of our house but you can only access it from outside. It's a great place to store the mower and the kids' Barbie 4 wheelers and such. But SHUT THE F***ING DOOR!!! It was left cracked, the wind caught it and blew it open and now everything in there is soaked.
    Barbie 4 wheelers are pretty AWSOME. My neighbors granddaughter has one. She's all over in that thing!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom