Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The schools here pay about $50 a day. I've done that, but it is not for the weak. Those kids can be brutal! LOL! Kindergarten was the worst. They had a terrible time getting people willing to do the elementary school, which was the opposite of what I expected. Silly me, told them I would do any grade. I was getting called almost every day. Kindergarten was where I ended up breaking up fights and stuff. Pretty crazy stuff.

Donuts just arrived!! BBL
    if they let me bear and school I can tell you what would happen ... Either they'd behave. I'd go nuts and leave. Or I'd go nuts and start spanking them and wind up in jail and on the news. I hope I'd take #2 :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Morning TT. Taught at math at Ivy Tech for 28 years. Just took early retirement this spring. They were making budget cuts, and I figured I'd better take the early retirement package now rather than be cut later.
    I know someone else that teaches at ivy tech in my morning stupor I can't remember but I will later and let you know.
    wow so you could pretty much break me in half in a game of smarts. Good to know. I won't **** with you :):
    sounds likenyou made the smart choice! Not good to gamble with your money for life. Retirement sucks though

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know someone else that teaches at ivy tech in my morning stupor I can't remember but I will later and let you know.
    wow so you could pretty much break me in half in a game of smarts. Good to know. I won't **** with you :):
    sounds likenyou made the smart choice! Not good to gamble with your money for life. Retirement sucks though

What is retirement.

I have so much to do this week. I should not have slept in till 9:00 and sit here on ingo. I gotta have my ingo fix. What is a life.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Nah, smarts is relative. We're all smart at something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom