• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Kinda. Cleaning out my grandma's apartment and the vultures are out. :rolleyes:

OK, I get it now. Gonna be dealing with that pretty soon myself since my in-laws have to go to a nursing home. I have no interest in any of their stuff, but somehow I know there will be arguments.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Family or locals.

Actually a little of both. She lived in an "assisted living" place and a few of the hallway shufflers were asking about some stuff. Mainly it was my hill-jack aunt from North Carolina with her constant "I wunt dat", "dat's my-un", or "I t'ink Ma'ma'd wunt me ta hav dat.".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    20 rolls of duct tape should do it.

That is a good start.......:)

I have to set the new furnace over 12" for a new wall they want to build. Was a straight connection both sides. Now, not so much.

Was in an attic and I have been sweating like a High School kid trying to read.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually a little of both. She lived in an "assisted living" place and a few of the hallway shufflers were asking about some stuff. Mainly it was my hill-jack aunt from North Carolina with her constant "I wunt dat", "dat's my-un", or "I t'ink Ma'ma'd wunt me ta hav dat.".

Do what I did with the idiots when my dad passed. Telling to go **** themselves.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That is a good start.......:)

I have to set the new furnace over 12" for a new wall they want to build. Was a straight connection both sides. Now, not so much.

Was in an attic and I have been sweating like a High School kid trying to read.

Good God Man! Being in an attic this time of year is downright dangerous! Be careful and take all appropriate measures!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I did that when my grandpa died. Didn't get a chance to say that to the piece of **** that took his johnboat, motor and some fishing gear while we were at the funeral.

Some of dads tools were taken while I was at the dump. The girls were there cleaning the house and organizing things. A$$ bag cousin rolled in and loaded his truck up un-announced. They saw him leave. I was informed on my cell and we intercepted him before he got on the interstate. Got all the stuff back. His defense was not being mentioned in Dads estate. Thought he should have gotten something. He did. Black eye and some serious swelling in that general area.

I really hate some of my family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom