• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You could have done that anyway. I think there's an old pic on my INGO profile. Very old. March 25 of 2009 to be exact. Don't ask me how I remember that
    I've seen it. That's the picture that made me realize what a idiot I am!! Well actually my SAT scores made me realize what a idiot I am, your picture just reinforced them!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hello guys. Just checkin in before work.
    Backs killing me.
    Took my drugs.
    I probably should call off.
    If you don't hear from me in a day, I probably got squished or something.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hello guys. Just checkin in before work.
    Backs killing me.
    Took my drugs.
    I probably should call off.
    If you don't hear from me in a day, I probably got squished or something.
    That's a great idea, I think I'll call off today! Bwhahahahaha! How'd ya hurt your back? Wrestling that hello kitty target from that little girl? They are stronger then they look!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Please don't die

well, it won't be by my choice.
    Rest assured, I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way. Unless a 650,000 pound ladle get's set on me. Then I'm pretty much done.

I should call off. But I'm in a crew with only 4 people. And one guy can't work overtime (medical note). So if I call off for a week, the other 2 guys get shafted.

But, if I go to work, and my back gets worse, then things at work will get worse. Cause one of those guys go on vacation the week after.
    Then, work will have run out of people.

Oh well. Time is up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's a great idea, I think I'll call off today! Bwhahahahaha! How'd ya hurt your back? Wrestling that hello kitty target from that little girl? They are stronger then they look!

Sadly enough, a couple days ago, I sneezed.
    Already have a bad back.
    That was enough, a frickin sneeze.
    Then yesterday, I had to work in an area with only 4 foot of clearance. And I had to lift a temperature sensor checker that has a heater and cooler built in. Heavier than my standard meter.
    I think that did me in.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    well, it won't be by my choice.
    Rest assured, I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way. Unless a 650,000 pound ladle get's set on me. Then I'm pretty much done.

I should call off. But I'm in a crew with only 4 people. And one guy can't work overtime (medical note). So if I call off for a week, the other 2 guys get shafted.

But, if I go to work, and my back gets worse, then things at work will get worse. Cause one of those guys go on vacation the week after.
    Then, work will have run out of people.

Oh well. Time is up.
    Good luck on the not dying thing! If I remember correctly the 1 bop melters always over fill their ladles, so it would be a fast and messy death!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Be careful man! You only get one back. Once it's toast your whole world will change! They haven't perfected the bionic back yet. When they do I'm gonna hurry up and wait at the VA and mayb in 20 years I'll get a used one :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Be careful man! You only get one back. Once it's toast your whole world will change! They haven't perfected the bionic back yet. When they do I'm gonna hurry up and wait at the VA and mayb in 20 years I'll get a used one :):
    VA will put you on their 50 year waiting list!! Morning TT!! How's it going today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom