Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    good morning MrsG and SD!!

mrsG you'll be partying at that wedding before you know it! Sneakin up fast!!

SD that's rough to hear about your little brother. Sorry man.
    On another note ill take 2 estrogens shots to go please :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm going to be in Culver Friday evening, Plymouth all weekend. Which home are you at now?
    I'll be here in indiana till Friday night, I'm trying to get my dad situated. Then I'm not sure after that. My wife leaves on Monday, I got to get the Michigan house empty. That may take me a few weeks. I have so much to do, retirement is making me tired!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it is trash day, no reminders needed, I took the can out last night. I'll bring it in when I come home from work

thanks tt, I thought the major issue was me getting my dress, seems the maid of honor doesn't have a dress, it's supposed to be here. invites haven't been mailed, maps to get there haven't been printed. Decorations aren't being made. and on and on. I want to curl up in a ball and suck my thumb until the is done. But Momma is gonna kick butt this weekend when I see the girls

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'll be here in indiana till Friday night, I'm trying to get my dad situated. Then I'm not sure after that. My wife leaves on Monday, I got to get the Michigan house empty. That may take me a few weeks. I have so much to do, retirement is making me tired!!!

I was going to invite you down/over, but I understand. To much to do, not enough time to do it

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    it is trash day, no reminders needed, I took the can out last night. I'll bring it in when I come home from work

thanks tt, I thought the major issue was me getting my dress, seems the maid of honor doesn't have a dress, it's supposed to be here. invites haven't been mailed, maps to get there haven't been printed. Decorations aren't being made. and on and on. I want to curl up in a ball and suck my thumb until the is done. But Momma is gonna kick butt this weekend when I see the girls
    thats what they need it sounds like. I'm sure it will all work out and then you'll forget about all the pre wedding headaches

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom