Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I remember the Challenger also. I had been working at Ivy Tech for a few months, I think. We all ran out to the student lounge and watched it unfold.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    no,. no, yes and he could sing then too, yes

damn it's to ****ing early to be up
    Morning Mrs. G! Lil Michael was quite the talent when he was young. I remember the boys would come to the ball field after school and take up a collection so they could travel around. They would pass a coffee can around!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My brother went to school with them. I was about the same age as Janet. She still comes back to see her cousins.

was watching a show on netflix the other night, Forgotten Planet. It tells the stories of town/cities that are no more and reasons why.
    I believe it is the last show in series 1 that talks about Gary and the steel mill. Was rather interesting.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    was watching a show on netflix the other night, Forgotten Planet. It tells the stories of town/cities that are no more and reasons why.
    I believe it is the last show in series 1 that talks about Gary and the steel mill. Was rather interesting.

I saw that show about Gary. It's sad. SD1 and I have seen it decline.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    His dad Joe ran a crane out at US Steel. He still has many relatives out there. Michael was 3 years older then me, I was the same age as Randy. Only one who would come back alot was Janet. She still sneaks in and out of Gary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom