• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Let me tell you all how much it sucks to break a wheel hub loose with only a standard 3/8 drive socket

You need Manuel!!

(Manuel is the name of a Ghetto-fab'd breaker-bar we used to use for axle nuts. It was a 4' piece of 4x4 with a 1/2" hole bored in the end to accept the ratchet handle.)

No nut was too tight for Manuel!!! (though some ratchets couldn't handle him).

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I see some infractions coming down. Some guy posted some Remington Bucket O Bullets for $150 each and several people couldn't resist blowing him crap.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Lol, I got it busted loose, had to give it a lot of muscle, good thing Momma didnt raise no ladybois. I would have brought my tools but this was supposed to only be a drive me to pickup my truck deal.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I see some infractions coming down. Some guy posted some Remington Bucket O Bullets for $150 each and several people couldn't resist blowing him crap.

I would hate it if someone used his phone number to create a bunch of bogus craigslist ads.... Imagine how annoying it would be to get all those phone calls, especially if some jerk stated in the ad that all calls should be after 10pm due to the seller's nightshift schedule. That would be terrible! Please, no one do that!

I have 2 left. Remmington HP 1400 round seal buckets lest then a week old.
    150 cash firm.
    i also have Federal 500 round bricks .new
    60 cash firm.
    317-679-9130:shoot::shoot::shoot:
    No pics

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I would hate it if someone used his phone number to create a bunch of bogus craigslist ads.... Imagine how annoying it would be to get all those phone calls, especially if some jerk stated in the ad that all calls should be after 10pm due to the seller's nightshift schedule. That would be terrible! Please, no one do that!
    It would be better if someone listed it on Armslist @ $25 per bucket!

It's funny because my daughter would try calling her grandma in Michigan from my mom's home phone. She didn't know she had to dial a 1 before the area code, so she called the wrong number about 4 times over a week. I can hear this :poop: on the phone screaming and cursing at her, mind you she was 4y/o at that time. Needless to say he was probably expecting another call from her, but I called, gave him his own address, described his front yard to him and some other particulars. After a 1 sided discussion I put my daughter back on the phone and he apologized.

Then I got on Craigslist, put pictures of his house, listed it for rent, and a second listing as a M4M free crash pad. :draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom