mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Popping in for a drive by. Visited the neighbor this morning and got her car picked up for her. Got a call the beef was done so had to zoom over to Wakarusa to pick that up. Managed to survive driving in Amish country without killing anyone. Got gas for $3.69 a gallon and topped off the bus (aka suburban) and am still averaging 17.5 mpg. Got home and my freezer is FULL. So full, I had to take the ice cream cones out of the box and stuff them in between items to make them fit and 20# of burger ended up in the freezer above the beer fridge in the garage! Steaks for dinner tonight!!

The earlier posts about weight made me chuckle. Snap will appreciate this story if she considers herself overweight. I am a bit full figured (we do not call people fat in our house) and the lady at the butcher shop went to set a tray of frozen meat on the tailgate so I could put it into my coolers. She asked if it was okay to set it there. I chuckled and said, "If it will hold me, it will certainly hold that." She laughed too and said she wasn't going to put it that way. LOL Hubby's okay with my weight and my cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc. are all good so I'm good with it too. I guess he likes a fat bottomed girl. :laugh: After all, I believe they make the world go round or something like that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi and bye Mom

Hi and bye back. Heading out to replant green onions and beets. The ones I planted earlier didn't come up very well and I picked up more seeds while I was out and about today. Leroy is probably waiting on me since I told him we were going to work in the garden.

Did I mention it is humid? It looks breezy though so I better go. I'm thinking beer:30 might be required today. Feeling parched.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom