Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've been to the tilted kilt in downtown Indy. It was ok. The girls were
    more interested in chatting with each other than doing anything else. I wanted to knock the condiments off each table. Also the waitress we got, wasn't MY type of woman. I was disappointed. I did see some hot little red head though that would knock your socks off!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    OMG, looking at Twin Peaks Indy pictures, my buddies X-wife is a waitress!

Edit: false alarm, closer picture proves it's not. :( Would be interesting to take him up there and get us sat in her section though.
    I went to a Strip club back in '95, sat down, ordered a drink, went to get a lap dance, the stripper was my neighbors daughter!! Awkward!!!! The look on her face was priceless. I gave her $50 and walk out.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'd rather just go to the brass flamingo. Not bad bar food and you know you can get them rubbed on you if you like some.

Seriously, there is a bar in Indy called the Brass Flamingo???

I lived 15 years in Lakeland, Fl. That was the name of the Gay Bar in Lakeland. It was funny, I worked in Purchasing at a Lumberyard amd my Boss would send Sales Reps there if they asked about a good place to eat in town.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I went to a Strip club back in '95, sat down, ordered a drink, went to get a lap dance, the stripper was my neighbors daughter!! Awkward!!!! The look on her face was priceless. I gave her $50 and walk out.
    Yeah I've seen a few from school. I wasn't surprised, and seen one before :)
    talked another girl into becoming a stripper and it was goooooood!
    Bounced in a strip club as a fun job only (not necessity) seen em all. It never got old seeing ****

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

I lived 15 years in Lakeland, Fl. That was the name of the Gay Bar in Lakeland. It was funny, I worked in Purchasing at a Lumberyard amd my Boss would send Sales Reps there if they asked about a good place to eat in town.

lmao! TT has some splainin to do :banana:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

It's a strip club on southeastern avenue. Better quality than other dives or at least it used to be. Red garter isn't bad. It's downtown but used to get rows especially after colts games

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ah, still giving of herself. You have to admire that.
    I never told my neighbor I seen his daughter working in a strip club. Not sure if he knew or not. Figure wasn't my job to tell him. But I do know she ended up going to Purdue and became a nurse. Maybe that's how she paid her tuition.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I never told my neighbor I seen his daughter working in a strip club. Not sure if he knew or not. Figure wasn't my job to tell him. But I do know she ended up going to Purdue and became a nurse. Maybe that's how she paid her tuition.

That's just a person using their assets to their advantage. Nothing wrong with that.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

My cousin paid her way through Nursing school doing the same. Told my brother and I to come by for free private dances...:puke: I can only hope she meant from the other girls...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think it's a good way for girls to earn money if they're well grounded. It's their body and they can make A LOT of money and don't have to do anything illegal to do it. I seen girls walk out with over $1k in a night routinely

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom