• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yes. Last mag of the day it dumped 5 rounds on one trigger pull. I had put a Wilson hammer spring in it and it was a bit stiff. Bound up and would not lock the hammer into the sear. It was a shock and I did not say anything. Too many Glock boys around. Replaced the spring and like new.
    Cool under pressure!! A true 1911 man!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have the 1911's (son did them) clean but not the long guns. I fixed the 1911 that went full auto on my.

Yes. Last mag of the day it dumped 5 rounds on one trigger pull. I had put a Wilson hammer spring in it and it was a bit stiff. Bound up and would not lock the hammer into the sear. It was a shock and I did not say anything. Too many Glock boys around. Replaced the spring and like new.
    I had my glock 17 go full auto at beech grove range. It was an OH **** moment for sure!!!!! Turned out the aftermarket ghost disconector was defective from the factory. I got that **** fixed ASAP!
    Glad I discovered it on the range instead of trying to explain to the cops why an intruder had 17 rounds in his ass

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :lmfao:

We wouldn't have given you any ****. We might have asked you to do the same things to our glocks. ;)
    +1

Back from shower, much better!

:wavey:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had my glock 17 go full auto at beech grove range. It was an OH **** moment for sure!!!!! Turned out the aftermarket ghost disconector was defective from the factory. I got that **** fixed ASAP!
    Glad I discovered it on the range instead of trying to explain to the cops why an intruder had 17 rounds in his ass

LEO....Why did you shoot him 17 times sir???

"TT"...that is all the rounds I had sir. Honest.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Going to fire the grill.

SD, when are you making the permanent move out west.
    Hopefully by the end of July I should be ready to settle in! I have 5 jeeps and 2 cars that need to be shipped there, I'm driving the bike down myself. The movers will take care of the house stuff, my daughter is staying and keeping one jeep and half the furniture. Mostly just figuring out what stays with her, what gets thrown out, and what goes with us!!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

little thin on the hammer sear will do that too.....glad you got it fixed!!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hopefully by the end of July I should be ready to settle in! I have 5 jeeps and 2 cars that need to be shipped there, I'm driving the bike down myself. The movers will take care of the house stuff, my daughter is staying and keeping one jeep and half the furniture. Mostly just figuring out what stays with her, what gets thrown out, and what goes with us!!
    Big job ahead of ya, wish you well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom