Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Root Canal? :runaway:

Not bad really. I went in for a root canal. Not as bad as you would think.
    How is your day going?

Had one once...never again. If they say I need another, I will tell them to pull the tooth. That was not a good experience for me. The oral surgeon assured me I would never have pain in that tooth again. He lied. I thought I was dying for almost a week after and still have pain in that tooth at times several years later.

I got my feet on my desk my ass in a chair, I retire in a week and I just don't care! Life is good today, life is good today!!:shady:

This sounds like it could be a hit song.

Back from shopping and socializing with the niece and her two girls. Her 86 year old grandma came with...that made shopping fun. Old ladies on motorized scooters in busy places are always entertaining. She was fun though...good sense of humor and very sharp. I didn't realize she was that old. The two little ones were well behaved. After we had our lunch I popped for ice cream cones so they were happy girls.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey CM, send me a pic of your springer so I can look at the bars on it again. I have to get them changed pretty quickly, might go with drag bars !

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hi mom, dentist told me I needed a root canal once. I came to work and pulled it out myself with a brick hammer and pliers!! Saved me about $900!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi mom, dentist told me I needed a root canal once. I came to work and pulled it out myself with a brick hammer and pliers!! Saved me about $900!!!

That sure sounds like tons of fun...NOT! Mine was more than $900 and the guy that did it will never touch me again. I told my dentist if he ever tries to send me or a family member to that I guy again, I was switching dentists. He was awful.

Sounds like everyone is trying to stay cool. I'm not complaining about the heat...I just keep picturing snow all over my yard and I feel better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom