• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thanks. The picture we used is still up on the web and I found it. Here it is. (We made a few artistic alterations)

apache-diagram.gif

Pretty cool.If I tried to do the same it would look like crap and I would lose a finger or two with the saw. :):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hey Frosty, here's a couple pics of one of the best adventures my son and I had in the woodshop. We bought all the round pieces and dowel rods at the store but we made the rest by hand from a picture we found on line. This was from several years ago when my son was small but he still has it on the shelf in his room. We used cheap materials so it doesn't have the cool contrast your bulldozer has be we were pleased with how it turned out.

IMG_2023_zps735db5f9.jpg

IMG_2022_zps51c77b40.jpg
    that is awesome supr, from a pic? No plans??? Thats really cool! The good thing about these toys is they only have about 2-3 board feet in them so a nice size piece of walnut and maple gets me two or three made.

I get it. You already have a sandbox too and the bulldozer already has several hours on it. It's OK, I understand because I've been there. :):
    Well, his bobcat might have been started a few times... Just to keep the engine warm, ya know:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My thumb hurts like a biatch.....Slide got me and it went to the bone. I try to like Glocks.....I really do. I am thinking "K" man told them (his pistols) that I was a notorious Glock hater and fornicator of 1911's...:)

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    my boy turns 1 next month, when I clean my rifles he sits at the table and watches closely. I think he's got the bug already!
    It's a fun age that's for sure. I saw your pic a few pages back, man isn't it nice when they pass out on ya, mines been laying across my chest and going to sleep for the last week... Kinda sweet, but in a tough, manly way:D

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My thumb hurts like a biatch.....Slide got me and it went to the bone. I try to like Glocks.....I really do. I am thinking "K" man told them (his pistols) that I was a notorious Glock hater and fornicator of 1911's...:)
    Howdy glockmouse:lmfao: you need to get a glock "G" tattooed on your arm, since one marked you anyway!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

I didn't have to tell them, Glocks can sense hate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't have to tell them, Glocks can sense hate.

I am glad everyone got home safely. I will survive the gash and rebound better than ever.

Actually it was kinda cool rocking the dual Glocks until I got bit.

Lot of very nice guns and a special crowd. Thanks to all who took the day to spend with us.
    Thanks to RobbyMack and his crew as well.

We will do this again. With out the loss of Blood.......:):

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    It's a fun age that's for sure. I saw your pic a few pages back, man isn't it nice when they pass out on ya, mines been laying across my chest and going to sleep for the last week... Kinda sweet, but in a tough, manly way:D

My #2 daughter was a preemie, born 5lbs1oz. They only way to get her to sleep was to lay her right on your chest over your heart. The sound of our heartbeat lulled her to sleep like magic. She is 3 1/2 now, and when she is tired but fighting it, that move will still knock her out.

A couple of weeks back my brother almost did the same thing with my Glock. The Range safety had just grabbed his mic to yell cease fire when I grabbed his wrist and corrected him. If you aren't careful with Glocks, they will certainly get you good! The only slide less forgiving is the Beretta M9 in my book.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I am glad everyone got home safely. I will survive the gash and rebound better than ever.

Actually it was kinda cool rocking the dual Glocks until I got bit.

Lot of very nice guns and a special crowd. Thanks to all who took the day to spend with us.
    Thanks to RobbyMack and his crew as well.

We will do this again. With out the loss of Blood.......:):

I was just reviewing the photos, you can tell it was about to happen. You need to play more "call of duty" to perfect your style. :laugh:

CM, thanks for making it happen. Robby Mack, thanks for your hospitality!

it was great to meet everyone and see some beautiful hardware. :yesway::yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom