Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like my sister's husband. Sad. Funny thing with him leaving her somewhere though: they were at the bar and when they decided to leave she was taking to long to say goodbye to her friends. So he left her. She started walking home but called her son to come pick her up. So halfway home her two teenage sons stop on the side of the road and pick her up. They didn't even pull away before they were pulled over by IMPD. Apparently since she was dressed for a night out at the bar the officer thought they were picking up a hooker :lmfao:

"But officer, these are my sons"

"Yeah, right, lady :rolleyes:"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Cool, I am looking forward to you shooting a couple of my bottom feeders. Very interested in what you think of them.

Always fun shooting something besides what I've got. :) I want some sort of long gun one day, but something that doesn't hurt my shoulder. I had to get rid of my 20 ga. because it aggravated previous injuries.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    LOL I don't think I can handle a shotgun. A few weeks ago I shot my new 20 ga about six times at Winamac, and I didn't sleep all night becuase my damn shoulder hurt so bad. It's already gone to a better place.

I need something with little or no recoil. Or I need to learn to shoot left-handed. My inner 13-year-old girl wants one of these.
    Savage Arms Axis XP 223 Rem Rifle Muddy Girl 20 In 4 Round

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my husband and I are going to have a nice long discussion today about sleep. when asleep, it means the eyes are closed and it is usually done in a prone position. When one is in a bed all snuggled under covers at 2 in the ****ing morning, it means one is asleep. One does not want to be woken up when it is 2 in the morning. It makes one a very grumpy, grouchy *****.

and thank you for letting me get that off my chest

morning everyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom