Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have only owed the state once, I vowed never again. Made the necessary adjustments to withholdings and haven't owed since.

I usually break close either way with the feds. State I do not care if I owe. We had issue with them one year when I closed out a business. They said we owed "X" and we payed "Y".....I disputed their figures. They raided my bank account for what they "Thought" we owed. Turns out I was correct and had to fight them tooth and toenail to get my money back. I truly dislike them.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My car leaks antifreeze, oil and power steering fluid. 2 of the power windows don't work right, the gas gauge doesn't work, the A frame bushings are shot, antilock brake system doesn't work but it still runs and gets me to where I am going :D

MY car is pretty awesome except for the transmission leak that is now fixed. A few minor things (passenger window only goes up from the passenger side switch, climate control is out so I have no vents or defrost, sunroof switch is a story that deserves its own thread), but all in all I love it. HIS car, even though it's my car's twin (same car, same year, different color) has TONS of problems. I can't turn the wheel without creaking and popping due to the bushings. And the shocks/struts are so bad that I feel seasick when I hit a rough patch in the road :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I usually break close either way with the feds. State I do not care if I owe. We had issue with them one year when I closed out a business. They said we owed "X" and we payed "Y".....I disputed their figures. They raided my bank account for what they "Thought" we owed. Turns out I was correct and had to fight them tooth and toenail to get my money back. I truly dislike them.
    That sucks. I had my battles with them before. I sent my return to them (this was in the 80's) via USPS and 1 month later got the returns back. They were shredded and had an oily substance on them. By the time I got them back and redid them I was considered late. My small return turned into a debt. Took forever to get it straightened out.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Oh and the gas gauges on both of our cars work as long as they are between full and 1/2 tank. Once it drops below that they always read full....it's a Riviera issue

If you let mine sit while idling it will read true unless it's below a 1/4 tank. Then it reads full. The odometer doesn't work either. Damn digital read outs. I could fix both things but don't want to spend the $$ or time.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    One more thing about the Buick, the stereo wont work right unless the sun is shining on the car. Its crazy. when its not working right the only sound I get comes out of the front left speaker and its distorted. When it works right the stereo sounds great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom