Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Boy, I don't know why, but you Indianapolis folks are getting hosed on gas.

Yesterday morning I paid $3.54 in Batesville before I left town. Driving through Indy yesterday everything along 465 was $3.75 & 3.85. Spent the night in Springfield, IL ($3.59) and gassed up again today in Champaign, IL at $3.41

Noticed gas was still $3.85 in Indy on return trip home today. What's up with INDY???

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Yesterday morning I paid $3.54 in Batesville before I left town. Driving through Indy yesterday everything along 465 was $3.75 & 3.85. Spent the night in Springfield, IL ($3.59) and gassed up again today in Champaign, IL at $3.41

Noticed gas was still $3.85 in Indy on return trip home today. What's up with INDY???

not just Indy

all the way to Plymouth and back it was $3.85 or within a penny or two. I found it cheap in Rochester by the hospital for $3.68.

20120612_104914.jpg

my only sunshine today

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

not just Indy

all the way to Plymouth and back it was $3.85 or within a penny or two. I found it cheap in Rochester by the hospital for $3.68.

20120612_104914.jpg

my only sunshine today

evening Sam, Mrs. G.

I saw a station on one side of an intersection at 3.75 and the other corner was 3.85. both were packed.:n00b:

and what a cutie.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Someone must have seen their Grand-daughter today. :D:D:D

Gas is still $3.54 in Batesville, I just went out to Kroger to get the stuff for dinner and I checked. Why is it so high in the central part of the state???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Kynli did make it much better and I did very well.. I have a picture I'll upload later from the cemetery

SAM, it is in northern IN too

Anyone know the reason for the price jump??? I thought the price of crude oil had been coming down. I know plastic resins have been. :dunno:

Going downstairs for dinner. Had mexican last night and Indian for lunch, so we are being good and having rabbit food for dinner tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom