• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Wow, some days in sales just isn't any fun. My company only has around 200 employees, but it seems like some days 199 of them are in meetings all day. Customers calling me for answers or procedures I can't do and I can't get ahold of anyone because they are in meetings:noway::noway::noway:

Rant over, now return to your abnormal activities.

Or when your customer say go so far then stop and call me for further instructions and they won't answer their phone. So after several attempts you call his counterpart who does answer the phone and says he is in a meeting with the guy and he is annoying everyone because he phone keeps ringing and he won't step out and answer it or put it on silent.:xmad:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    IMG062-1.jpg

This only measures 2.75". So if I put the 3-1/4" KX3 on there it will still be an inch short of clearing the 7 inch hand guard.

Last edited:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah I'm with TWB. Don't know what that means.

The KX3 is a flash hider I was going to put on my AR. I was thinking my 4.5" + the 3.25" KX3 would clear a 7" hand guard no problem. But I didn't take into account the 1" of the barrel that will be inside the reciever and the length of the threads also.

It's not a big deal. I'll just stick a fake suppressor on it and call it a day.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The KX3 is a flash hider I was going to put on my AR. I was thinking my 4.5" + the 3.25" KX3 would clear a 7" hand guard no problem. But I didn't take into account the 1" of the barrel that will be inside the reciever and the length of the threads also.

It's not a big deal. I'll just stick a fake suppressor on it and call it a day.

Why fake?:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom