• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The fans care. You help pay men to turn left. It's the same thing.
    They turn right to get out of the pits and when they drive on road courses. Also their pay is performance based. Win/finish higher and make more money. If NFL players got paid like that I bet the games would be played very differently.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    They turn right to get out of the pits and when they drive on road courses. Also their pay is performance based. Win/finish higher and make more money. If NFL players got paid like that I bet the games would be played very differently.
    Yes, because they're all paid the exact same as all the other players.. Oh, no they're not.

They're paid based on performance and most contracts even have performance bonuses.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yes, because they're all paid the exact same as all the other players.. Oh, no they're not.

They're paid based on performance and most contracts even have performance bonuses.

Maybe they should be! Drivers negotiate contracts with team owners. The bonuses in the NFL are only for exceeding expectation. I am saying, for round number sake, pay them $100 per game they loose and $1,000 for each game they win. and another bigger bonus if the win the championship. And not just the players but the teams coaches and staff as well.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

It's the same thing. If you don't want to contribute to a pro athletes salary then don't. None of us have the right to say someone else makes too much money for what they do.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Maybe they should be! Drivers negotiate contracts with team owners. The bonuses in the NFL are only for exceeding expectation. I am say for round number sake pay them $100 per game they loose and $1,000 for each game they win. and another bigger bonus if the win the championship. And not just the players but the teams coaches and staff as well.

OK. I think you should make $7.50 an hour. How does that feel?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It's the same thing. If you don't want to contribute to a pro athletes salary then don't. None of us have the right to say someone else makes too much money for what they do.

OK. I think you should make $7.50 an hour. How does that feel?

This is what makes America great!:patriot: People can earn as much as they want as long as someone is willing to pay them to do it. athlete, scientist,...whatever.

And I don't make much more than that after taxes. :spend:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I am biased against the colts because of the crappy deal the city got on the stadium. If the team was financially ran like green bay I wouldn't be complaining.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I am biased against the colts because of the crappy deal the city got on the stadium. If the team was financially ran like green bay I wouldn't be complaining.

ugh...Ok again...you do the math and let me know how much money it cost you and I'll send you a check. The deal has nothing to do with the salaries.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    ugh...Ok again...you do the math and let me know how much money it cost you and I'll send you a check. The deal has nothing to do with the salaries.

well the year after the city signed the deal. My personal property taxes for my business went up 210% to just over $30,000 annually. Let me know how you want to send the money.

The City of Indianapolis pays the colts to play in that stadium. if they were such a great money maker they would have been able to privately finance it.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    8 days a year of regular season football + 2 preseason games + (maximum) 2 playoff games a year does not make or break any business in this city.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    well the year after the city signed the deal. My personal property taxes for my business went up 210% to just over $30,000 annually. Let me know who you want to send the money.

The City of Indianapolis pays the colts to play in that stadium. if they were such a great money maker they would have been able to privately finance it.

I said you not your company:rolleyes:

How does the city pay the players?:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom