• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Lil HP and I ran to town, the neighbor's horses were out.
    She got this look :eek: on her face and said "I didn't know that horse was a boy, that thing was hugiant!"

:rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao:

That is so funny. I used to have a stallion when I lived in Louisville and he would stand in the corner of the fence line near the road and uhhh how should we say this.... :scratch: pleasure himself. The city slicker kids from the subdivision across the road always looked like :eek:

:dunno:

at least I've invited you over :p

Yeah! I have never gotten an invite. But OBV8 probably knows if I ever knew where he lived, I'd become a stalker. :stickpoke:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My son just lost his phone. :rolleyes: Tried calling the phone while retracing his steps. It rang the first few times it was called and then started going straight to voice mail. We ended up finding just the battery cover near one of the basketball courts he went to. He said there were several people around the area when he was there. None of them were there when we went to look. I think its safe to say we'll never see that phone again. :xmad:

This will be that kid's 3rd phone. He's buying this one. :cool:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    That is so funny. I used to have a stallion when I lived in Louisville and he would stand in the corner of the fence line near the road and uhhh how should we say this.... :scratch: pleasure himself. The city slicker kids from the subdivision across the road always looked like :eek:

Hey Mom, what's that horse do'n? :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom