Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I want 16 ounces of both!
    Also, what is the point of ordering ct scans stat but not getting results until tomorrow? Grumpy!

I know what you mean. Believe me though, they have the results. Its just that YOU don't have the results yet. A lot of doctors don't like working on Sundays. If your in the hospital on Sunday, chances are pretty good you will be staying Sunday night. :(

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Went to 4 open houses today... they all sucked, each in their own unique way. This has just been a bad week for house shopping.

House 1 on Friday -- Smelled of curry, was priced 30k too high. Small garage, neighbors too close. Kitchen was kinda small, but it had a big pantry. And all the finishing details were cheap or badly implemented. Lots of delayed maintenance

House 2 -- 1 for today was ok.. had some issues on the wood floor... some issues with the floor plan. The basement was OK, would've preferred a bit larger. Small garage again, master closet was in the master bath, but through a tiny door.. which doesn't work for me.

House 3 and 4 were straight out of 1970, floral couches and all.. seriously, these people were crazy for wanting the kind of money they did... claimed there were tons of updates.. but I don't count paint.

House 5 was nice, but far too small. I don't dig small bedrooms. Oh, and the basement was COVERED in 1x4 paneling.. wtf

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Lil HP and I ran to town, the neighbor's horses were out.
    She got this look :eek: on her face and said "I didn't know that horse was a boy, that thing was hugiant!"

:rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao:

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Better luck in the future, tonhe.

Thanks HP.. I kinda ruined myself for houses last year when a sale fell through on the perfect house... blah...

Lil HP and I ran to town, the neighbor's horses were out.
    She got this look :eek: on her face and said "I didn't know that horse was a boy, that thing was hugiant!"

:rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao:

Hilarious!!!! (oh, and I'm sorry... I didn't know any could see me from there... LOL)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Went to 4 open houses today... they all sucked, each in their own unique way. This has just been a bad week for house shopping.

House 1 on Friday -- Smelled of curry, was priced 30k too high. Small garage, neighbors too close. Kitchen was kinda small, but it had a big pantry. And all the finishing details were cheap or badly implemented. Lots of delayed maintenance

House 2 -- 1 for today was ok.. had some issues on the wood floor... some issues with the floor plan. The basement was OK, would've preferred a bit larger. Small garage again, master closet was in the master bath, but through a tiny door.. which doesn't work for me.

House 3 and 4 were straight out of 1970, floral couches and all.. seriously, these people were crazy for wanting the kind of money they did... claimed there were tons of updates.. but I don't count paint.

House 5 was nice, but far too small. I don't dig small bedrooms. Oh, and the basement was COVERED in 1x4 paneling.. wtf

I know of a nice one in Franklin ;)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Ignore interiors (except for size) because walls can be painted , carpet replaced and tile redone. You're buying the house, not the couches because the owners will take it when them. Curry, however, will most likely never come out of the walls. Especially if there is drywall.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Ignore interiors (except for size) because walls can be painted , carpet replaced and tile redone. You're buying the house, not the couches because the owners will take it when them. Curry, however, will most likely never come out of the walls. Especially if there is drywall.

Oh, I know.. but their furniture was also an indication of how much the updated the house since the 70s.. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom