Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Warm enough to be outside this morning, but supposed to be getting 40-50 mph wind gusts in a little while, so I think I'll just stay inside instead of having to lug stuff out and back in again. And the winds are supposed to be out of the S-SW so that would be coming right at me on the deck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! I see Adam's family is growing and doing well. Nice to see him pop in here last night.

It sounds windy here as well. I haven't been out yet but it felt cool when I let Mattie in for her breakfast.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My phone is actually showing 48 but maybe the wind is making it feel colder.

For mid November, I'll allow it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We've decided we're not going to do Thanksgiving this year. Things are still up in the air with DoggyMama's mom and dad, so she's still not sure when she'll be coming back home from Florida. We'll just wait and have a few people over maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

DoggyMama always thinks I worry too much about planning such things, but since I do the cooking, it's kind of important that I know the little details... like will there be 5 people or 20? And when will they be here. Those pesky little details you know... :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think we may do some sort of Thanksgiving dinner on the Saturday after just with us and my daughter/SIL and Cole. That is also the day they are doing his birthday party so I'm not sure how that is going to work for cooking.

Cole has his surgery on 11/30 and his birthday is 12/3 so they figured they would do it before so he isn't cranky/sore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom