• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Red Brush IDPA doesn't do a match email announcement any longer. They will post on the facebook page, Indiana Defensive Pistol Shooters I believe. Some of us will try to watch out for it and then post it here and on a Facebook page created called Southern Indiana Competitive Shooting. Also RB will email a link for the scores, they are moving to Practiscore software and Kindles over pen and paper starting this Saturday so make sure you have your email on the page and make lots of notes that you may not have been on the mailing list for this.

fatboywoody

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Actually, RB does send out a match announcement via email. The same database is used to send the announcement as is used to email a link for scores. If you are not getting an email, it is because RB doesn't have a valid email for you. The best way to get on the list is to email redbrushidpa@gmail.com and request to be added. You can also check the Facebook link below for announcements and a shortcut to the scores:
    https://www.facebook.com/Indiana-Defensive-Pistol-Shooters-601906369920607/?ref=hl

Red Brush IDPA doesn't do a match email announcement any longer. They will post on the facebook page, Indiana Defensive Pistol Shooters I believe. Some of us will try to watch out for it and then post it here and on a Facebook page created called Southern Indiana Competitive Shooting. Also RB will email a link for the scores, they are moving to Practiscore software and Kindles over pen and paper starting this Saturday so make sure you have your email on the page and make lots of notes that you may not have been on the mailing list for this.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Actually, RB does send out a match announcement via email. The same database is used to send the announcement as is used to email a link for scores. If you are not getting an email, it is because RB doesn't have a valid email for you. The best way to get on the list is to email redbrushidpa@gmail.com and request to be added. You can also check the Facebook link below for announcements and a shortcut to the scores:
    https://www.facebook.com/Indiana-Defensive-Pistol-Shooters-601906369920607/?ref=hl

Hmm, you'd a thunk someone would have already setup a facebook page for match announcements and such. Another was needed? :scratch:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

I thought they had decided to go with a single announcement on their Facebook page...since I wasn't getting emails I figured that was the case. I seem to fall off and then back on their emails from time to time.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

^^^Who's this guy? :shady:

I would bet on it.

Thanks Grelber :rolleyes: :laugh:

I received the match email as usual this week. Dusty's probably been blacklisted....again. :)

:rofl:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    How was today's match? I took one for the WSSC team and opted to help out the club with some beginning of the year stuff. Not quite as fun but it was necessary. So post up and let us that couldn't be there know what all we missed!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    It was a blast. Beautiful day albeit a little chilly, but not as cold as I thought since the wind wasn't as bad as it has been at Redbrush. The new scoring has some teething issues but got to shoot with Steve and Greg II who I haven't seen in ages so it was a good time.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Sweet! Haven't seen Greg Jr in a long time too! I hated to miss but I figured I built up some equity somewhere by helping the club out lol

anybody hear anything about the scores? I didn't get an email result yet.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Sweet! Haven't seen Greg Jr in a long time too! I hated to miss but I figured I built up some equity somewhere by helping the club out lol

anybody hear anything about the scores? I didn't get an email result yet.

Something has hung up on the practiscore website or server or something I dunno. There is a link on the facebook page but it goes to a blank screen so maybe they still haven't compiled.

Top Bottom