• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At least fudd's recognize when they're fudds. Unfortunately, I can't put you on ignore since your a mod, that's a darn shame. Anway, 10mm ,carry on

And which company is it that hasn't done something we don't like?

I actually agree, that I'm not going to get any Springfields in the near future.
    But I don't hold others to do what I do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This guy is gone, but which company did he think was "blatantly anti-2A"? Ruger?

If Ruger, was that based on Bill Ruger's rhetoric and actions in the early 1990s? Wonder if he knows that Bill Ruger is dead and Ruger Sturm doesn't play that game anymore?

I seriously doubt it.
    Call me a Fudd.....seriously. That is just crazy. But some folks just can not help themselves. I am sure i will meet him at the 1500 someday. He will either refuse to tell us his user name or continue to act like a nut.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I seriously doubt it.
    Call me a Fudd.....seriously. That is just crazy. But some folks just can not help themselves. I am sure i will meet him at the 1500 someday. He will either refuse to tell us his user name or continue to act like a nut.

Yeah, my blood was boiling when I read what that clown wrote. I'm glad that he is shooter'ed ! :yesway:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This guy is gone, but which company did he think was "blatantly anti-2A"? Ruger?

If Ruger, was that based on Bill Ruger's rhetoric and actions in the early 1990s? Wonder if he knows that Bill Ruger is dead and Ruger Sturm doesn't play that game anymore?

And speaking of Bill Ruger, I vowed back then that because of the way he blatantly sold us out, I'd NEVER buy or own a Ruger product.
    And that includes any 10mm pistol they may have.
    I have a long memory... ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And speaking of Bill Ruger, I vowed back then that because of the way he blatantly sold us out, I'd NEVER buy or own a Ruger product.
    And that includes any 10mm pistol they may have.
    I have a long memory... ;)

I understand and that's your prerogative. However, the people who run the company now, the employees now, and the stock holders now aren't responsible for that deceased old man's disdain for our innate human rights.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, that was out of left field. Jamil is spot on. The left mindset is intolerance of someone that's not participating one's particular brand of politics. CM a fudd? :rofl:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I agree that Springfield stepped in it but how many of us have made bad decisions that have been very detrimental? All of us... Springfield makes some very good 1911’s and Rifles and it is hard for me to just turn my back on them. My favorite 1911 is a Springer (Has had some Mouse and AllenM love applied). I’m sure Springfield won’t make the same mistake again. And as for CM, he is farther from being a Fudd than anybody I know.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Next time you and I are running our anti-2A guns we need to discuss my "Fudd-isam"

Man, I'm bummed. First, the left tells me that my guns are defective because they don't run around shooting people by themselves, and now I find that the things are anti-2A. When I was running the GSR on Thursday, it sure seemed to like the attention. It didn't even complain when I brought it back home. What's next? Are they anti-Trump too?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I understand and that's your prerogative. However, the people who run the company now, the employees now, and the stock holders now aren't responsible for that deceased old man's disdain for our innate human rights.

I get what you're saying.
    When I combine the vow I made to myself to never buy or own a Ruger product, and consider Ruger has no products that have any irresistible appeal to me, it hasn't been a difficult boycott for me to continue with all these years.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I get what you're saying.
    When I combine the vow I made to myself to never buy or own a Ruger product, and consider Ruger has no products that have any irresistible appeal to me, it hasn't been a difficult boycott for me to continue with all these years.

That's fair enough!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Thought I would post an updated family portrait. The latest is the Bobtail Commander (low left) made by AllenM. The MP5 started as a pistol, so wanted to include that too.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Thought I would post an updated family portrait. The latest is the Bobtail Commander (low left) made by AllenM. The MP5 started as a pistol, so wanted to include that too.

WOW... nice! I'd love to handle one of those Smith autos, I've been watching them for a while now on gun broker, I have yet to see one out in the wild. That MP5 must be a blast too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom