• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If that Malibu had a title and was about $4000 cheaper, that's the kinda car my dad would buy just for the challenge of bringing it back. I've seen him do some pretty amazing stuff, not quite that bad, but his 59 Beetle was nearly that.

Chevyman540

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    LaPorte
    There are some savable parts and pieces, but it's pretty far gone... '70 drop top is hard to find though, even if it is just a Malibu 350.

I've seen the bucket seat cores go for $400-500, console and shifter, the top frame has to be worth something. Probably worth about a 1000.
    those grills on the back set are probably for the 69 next to it. wouldn't mind seeing some pics or that.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well I can officially cross driving a first gen Z/28 with the original DZ 302 off my bucket list. This is the big boss mans car, I've been looking at it for 7 years, never had the opportunity to drive it. He's decided to sell it and said there would be something in it for me if I did it for him. Had some leaky rear wheel cyclinders which I replaced this morning, bled the brakes and put some fresh fuel in it. This is a fun car to drive!!! If anyone is looking for a decent driver 69 Z, this is a pretty good car. Not a show car, but a nice Z to take out and drive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom