Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just saw it on Top Gear as well.

Give me a Camaro or Mustang not a mix breed.
    I'm finally warming up to the new mustangs. That Saleen was :drool:..... Camaro needs a major redesign, been too long with that body. I don't get very excited about new cars....

Mouse, saw a 95-96 Impala SS driving around today. Was the dark cherry color. Brings a smile to my face to see them on the road.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Driving it back?

Dont think so. My Brother in law has owned it for 25 years. He is a mechanic but I'm not sure of the trucks drivetrain.

I think it still have the stock rear with 3:73 gears and a turbo 350 trans. It is a gas drinker so I'm gonna trailer it with my company truck.

Maybe I can drive it to the Fort to let you take a look at it when I get her to Indiana.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Dont think so. My Brother in law has owned it for 25 years. He is a mechanic but I'm not sure of the trucks drivetrain.

I think it still have the stock rear with 3:73 gears and a turbo 350 trans. It is a gas drinker so I'm gonna trailer it with my company truck.

Maybe I can drive it to the Fort to let you take a look at it when I get her to Indiana.
    "Will work for guns and ammo." :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    :cool:

We are trying to figure out a rear tire for this car. Came in with Keystone Klassics wrapped in BFG radial TAs, they are going back on it as they are in good shape. The rears aren't going to last long and we are looking for something that'll hook up better while being steetable.

Cooper Cobras 295/50/15.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Made a house call this morning to put some new wheels on this 1940 Studebaker. Owner had the wheels powdercoated and bought new trim rings and caps. Really cool old survivor car. I really enjoy driving three on the tree.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had a chance to buy that car before the current owner... Didn't have the money, wish I would have made more effort to work out a deal with the owner... Pretty sweet ride.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nice car.

If you like making house calls, I have valve cover gaskets to put on my 5.0.
    Did you post pics of that? Have a family friend with 3 fox body's. I've toyed with the idea of one for awhile as a summer daily. Just have a hard time getting over that one problem they circled at the factory....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom