Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    66 is getting a brake job. 2 piece calipers are leaking (imagine that....). Whoever restored the car saw it more important to only give the car front brakes, the rears are original.. Both rears were leaking and one front. They are getting stainless sleeves installed and rear rotors turned. The master was bone dry. Had to drill out the rivets to get the rear rotors off, what a PIA. On the plus side, I get to drive the car after to break them in! Haven't driven this one yet.

Oh this was also my first experience with knock off wheels...

If this is a stick car I will be up there on Monday to do the brakes for you.....:)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    1974 Barracuda I had from 82-92,

!973 Barracuda I had from 95-04, 360 cop motor,727 auto, posi, bought for 1400.00 and put a lot of work on it, painted it myself, aqua blue metallic clear coated….wish I had kept it.

I had a black Challenger for awhile back in 1980……bought this last December….couldn't go many longer without a Mopar I guess……2014 RT Plus. Got a cat back SOLO Performance exhaust on it now and rumbles like old school now…..really like this car.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh, a Laredo model. My CJ started out with that trim package. Other than lift, rims, and tires, it doesn't seem too molested. Even still has the stainless rocker trim. I have the factory Loredo glove box logo if he needs it. :)
    I don't really know anything about them. This one has a Chevy v8 swapped.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    1974 Barracuda I had from 82-92,

!973 Barracuda I had from 95-04, 360 cop motor,727 auto, posi, bought for 1400.00 and put a lot of work on it, painted it myself, aqua blue metallic clear coated….wish I had kept it.

I had a black Challenger for awhile back in 1980……bought this last December….couldn't go many longer without a Mopar I guess……2014 RT Plus. Got a cat back SOLO Performance exhaust on it now and rumbles like old school now…..really like this car.

Very nice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is the last G-force that ever made the show at the Speedway.
    We took all the show car road course crap off of it and set it up for the oval.
    The last one I worked on as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom