• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sting..........are you fixing it before or after we get the drive train in it...:):

Man I am glad this thread was not a thing when I was still riding. I had a few get offs.
    I’m hoping to convince him till after. He’ll total that car, pull the engine and stick it in something original patina. Then he can get famous like me. :):

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m running out of things to order. Must mean I’m gettin close.

Lmao. Yeah right just means you probably haven't thought of everything you will need. Kinda like making a repair around the house anything worth doing will likely require multiple trips to the hardware store. So your hot rod will require multiple orders from summit, jegs, local spped shops etc. They are never "done"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lmao. Yeah right just means you probably haven't thought of everything you will need. Kinda like making a repair around the house anything worth doing will likely require multiple trips to the hardware store. So your hot rod will require multiple orders from summit, jegs, local spped shops etc. They are never "done"

Yeah I am smiling here.

:)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeah I work with a guy who put a sbc in a Nova. He had all kinds of problems he never would have imagined.
    Almost like putting a BBF in a Mustang lol. There will be something that will trip you up along the way

It has to be a challenge. It has to be.

I'm on another forum with the mustang build and my comment on a similar thread was that if it were easy the forum would be full of snowflakes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom