• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    At the request of the mouse man. Making good progress on my hooptie. 3 weeks till power tour. Trans is fit, tunnel is done. Not my best work, but considering the floors need replacing anyway, I’ll work on making it pretty when I have to redo it.

iwt4l4.jpg

4iim3o.jpg

2r41m68.jpg

10rirdz.jpg

4rt3mb.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thanks fellas. No stopping now. I’ve been at it 10-16 hours a day for over 2 weeks straight now. My body is not happy, but no rest till I’m driving in the Smokey mountains next month.

Yes, custom headers. Only way to go on a race car. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks fellas. No stopping now. I’ve been at it 10-16 hours a day for over 2 weeks straight now. My body is not happy, but no rest till I’m driving in the Smokey mountains next month.

Yes, custom headers. Only way to go on a race car. ;)

You will have a very unique ride my friend. Unless you are at an all Pontiac gathering I would lay odds you will not see another like yours.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I may not be as old as CM, but I am old school. I can give credit that some of those ricers can make decent power and can be fast because they are super light weight. But the good thing wilould be after you get done racing it you can put it in the trunk of the Ventura...no need for a trailer or tow vehicle.
    Seems a bit pricey for a go cart though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may not be as old as CM, but I am old school. I can give credit that some of those ricers can make decent power and can be fast because they are super light weight. But the good thing wilould be after you get done racing it you can put it in the trunk of the Ventura...no need for a trailer or tow vehicle.
    Seems a bit pricey for a go cart though.

:lmfao:

Man if that is what you like then that is what you like. Yup, I am straight up :oldwise: but I am softening some. I even like that Cuddy.....:n00b:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    :lmfao:

Man if that is what you like then that is what you like. Yup, I am straight up :oldwise: but I am softening some. I even like that Cuddy.....:n00b:

I’m not really an import guy, but put some forged goodies in the engine, up the injectors and pump for corn juice, and have a 450-500whp engine in a car that probly weighs 1900lbs.....I could get into that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom