• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    So thanks to this site, I now have an addiction. I have this problem with walking into a gun store with every intention of "just looking" and yet I never leave empty handed...

The age old debate of Glock vs. Springfield caused me to acquire both, and now that the M&P's have become very popular, I figured one of these days I'd get me one; little did I know I'd find this new M&P .45 for what I considered to be one helluva deal. "One of these days" was yesterday.

$579 for this WITH night sights and the 3 mags it came with, in addition to the $50 rebate S&W is currently offering.

Sorry the pic sucks; but at least I got a pic!

MP452.jpg

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    I ordered my first M&P from BZ this past Monday and hopefully I'll be picking it up today!!! Its not the .45 but I'm working on that, Congrats man

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Congrats and welcome to the M&P 12-step program.

You have very good timing as well. Apex Tactical is introducing their M&P45 sear replacements any day now. You'll be able to give that new M&P a 1911-like trigger, if that appeals to you.

nonstop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    If you want an outstanding trigger in your M&P, talk to the guy's at Apex tactical, they have a new drop in sear that does wonders for the trigger.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    You know it's kinda funny, while I'm at work I'll talk to the wife on the phone and will casually mention that I'm going to be stopping by the gun store to "just have a look around" on the way home. Now, she has started transferring money before we're off the phone, because she already knows whats about to happen. God love that woman, she is definatly my better half.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Great lookin piece of hardware there.:yesway: Got my first S&W about 11 yrs ago and fell in love with them. Hopin to add a M&P to my collection soon. Say the next 1500:dunno:

Top Bottom