• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    Nice Gun! I'd love too walk in and buy one, then walk out, but I'm still waiting on getting my name released from the phone check for the XDM I bought a week ago. Gave my SS#, lived in the same place for 20 yrs. never been in trouble. But I haven't bought a new handgun in 18yrs. What instant check? Glad you could walk in and then walk out with it! I have LTCH, USAF Veteran,borned and raised in IN.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Nice Gun! I'd love too walk in and buy one, then walk out, but I'm still waiting on getting my name released from the phone check for the XDM I bought a week ago. Gave my SS#, lived in the same place for 20 yrs. never been in trouble. But I haven't bought a new handgun in 18yrs. What instant check? Glad you could walk in and then walk out with it! I have LTCH, USAF Veteran,borned and raised in IN.

Hmmm... Maybe the government is now putting people on a list for buying foreign made guns. ;)

I feel for ya, but sometimes I think that the hold is just a random thing.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Congrats and welcome to the M&P 12-step program.

You have very good timing as well. Apex Tactical is introducing their M&P45 sear replacements any day now. You'll be able to give that new M&P a 1911-like trigger, if that appeals to you.

1911-like?

I shot an Apex in a m&p9 pro, while it was MUCH better, it wasn't 1911-like. Don't think I've seen any polymer's get quite that good.

M&P's are darn sure sweet looking guns, wish they'd had the 5in pro's out when I was shopping for a gamer gun.

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    im glad to see im not the only one with that "just looking" disorder. i wonder if they make meds for people like us

I hope not, this "affliction" is too much fun! :ar15:

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    1911-like?

I shot an Apex in a m&p9 pro, while it was MUCH better, it wasn't 1911-like. Don't think I've seen any polymer's get quite that good.

M&P's are darn sure sweet looking guns, wish they'd had the 5in pro's out when I was shopping for a gamer gun.

You may want to try an M&P that has had the full trigger job with the Apex Sear. With polished trigger linkage and a rounded & polished FPB, the apex sear upgrade really starts to shine. Once the pre-travel is taken up, the less than 4 pound pull is like the often used term "breaking glass". My standard M&P's and Pro's have all gotten this treatment, and as a 1911 owner, I'll stand by my original statement.

Top Bottom