• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Interesting read. Hopefully we won't have to find out if he is right or not, but I fear that we will. I do take exception with the "have-nots" vs "haves" designation. This implies that the "have-nots" are somehow disadvantaged and the "haves" somehow have been lucky or greedy in obtaining what they "have", hence the HNs lashing out at the Hs. The truth is that those who work and earn what they have are finally starting to resist having it taken from them and given to those who have not earned it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Wait, so the liberals that do not believe in owning guns are going to form a mob that will go after people... that have guns.... and the armed citizens are the ones that should be afraid... because... they have guns?

That sounds like a ridiculous idea, does it not?

Those mob creature liberals will all outnumber you and they will get you....

:n00b:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This isn't new to me. In fact Mr88GT and I have been looking for this (as in we expect it, not that we want it) for a while now.

The left have always reserved violence as a means to and end. If they can't what they want by 'legal' means, they have no compunction about employing non-legal...in whatever form that might take.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I'd be stocking up on ammo, especially you folks that live inside the I-465 ring. I've got enough ammo to resist a mob if I'm at my house. If they won't leave peacefully, shoot the loudest, most brash, and most violent member of the mob. Rest of them will probably start behaving immediately. If not, I guess its time to dump some mags. Unlike Britain, we can defend ourselves and our property.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Wait, so the liberals that do not believe in owning guns are going to form a mob that will go after people... that have guns.... and the armed citizens are the ones that should be afraid... because... they have guns?

Those mob creature liberals will all outnumber you and they will get you....

:n00b:

At least they won't have bears with chainsaws. Thats just down right horrifying.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm not ready yet! I don't have my "Take a Body, Leave a Body" sign painted for the stack of dead rioters in the front yard.

Better get busy, I guess.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Except that the gubmint will be on the other side, not ours.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That has to be one of the stupidest articles I have ever read. Mobs of ignorant people that would loot and come after the "haves" wouldn't even have a clue as to what a political party is in the first place.

I'd like to ask the guys that beat up Gavin Degraw what political party they belong to...if any.

Sounds like the author thinks that anyone who doesn't think as he does must be a "lib." Pathetic.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I think something like this would be a healthy thing for America. Let's put it on the line, the gun grabbers VS. the come and take its. Winner take all!
    If they were to actually follow through, I believe they would be much sneakier than that. People are extremely sneaky and preditorial when they have an agenda for one or as a group.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I can't say this about all progressives but the ones I have known and observed that are, I found this section to be spot on of their profile:

" If you're a lib desperate to control every waking moment of his fellow human beings' lives, you absolutely cannot abide the idea of force multiplication. This is because liberals adore violence. Specifically, they adore mob violence. An ideology that subordinates the individual to the collective and the citizen to the state of necessity lauds the power of the mob. Liberals are, after all, only courageous in groups. They are happy to bully any man or woman whom they outnumber and can overpower, but will scream victimization if aggressively opposed by prepared, right-thinking citizens."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom