• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    This isn't new to me. In fact Mr88GT and I have been looking for this (as in we expect it, not that we want it) for a while now.

The left have always reserved violence as a means to and end. If they can't what they want by 'legal' means, they have no compunction about employing non-legal...in whatever form that might take.
    true statement.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That has to be one of the stupidest articles I have ever read. Mobs of ignorant people that would loot and come after the "haves" wouldn't even have a clue as to what a political party is in the first place.

I'd like to ask the guys that beat up Gavin Degraw what political party they belong to...if any.

Sounds like the author thinks that anyone who doesn't think as he does must be a "lib." Pathetic.

I disagree. I think there is a very strong affiliation with certain segments of the population and certain political parties. Even if the individual himself is apolitical in his daily life, he knows which party supports the philosophies that are important to him. He knows which political party has courted his vote.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Perhaps the article wasnt actually calling the thugs and criminals Liberals, but comparing the mentality of Liberals with that of the scum of our country.
    It seems almost as if it is a (thinly) veiled attempt to stir the pot in this country against the liberal democrats.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I disagree. I think there is a very strong affiliation with certain segments of the population and certain political parties. Even if the individual himself is apolitical in his daily life, he knows which party supports the philosophies that are important to him. He knows which political party has courted his vote.

and if he's one of the millions that don't vote? I doubt the people that have been victims of the recent flash mob trend were asked their political affiliation first. Let's face it the "have nots," prone to mob behavior (not including them all), havent a care in the world for anyone but themselves. They don't know how the system actually works, they just know how to get stuff for free.

The article is bunk. There are freeloaders on both sides. And both have segments that will take from you and I.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    shoot first, shoot acccurately.

Hopefully AMERICAN troops won't fire on AMERICANS. The fundamentalist muslim and illegal alien members of the force and any hired mercenary forces won't be so discriminating.
    C'mon. This isn't the 60s where most of us were dragged in by the draft and couldn't wait to get away from the lifers. You've got people who JOINED of their own free will. Many are people who are definitely have-nots. Why would they refuse to fire on "rich" folks? Also what do you think will happen to a troop who disobeys an order from a superior officer or NCO? His/her ass will be hamburger or worse depending on the situation. How about a battlefield execution for mutiny? The all volunteer military is the most potentially dangerous development in this country in the last 25 years.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    C'mon. This isn't the 60s where most of us were dragged in by the draft and couldn't wait to get away from the lifers. You've got people who JOINED of their own free will. Many are people who are definitely have-nots. Why would they refuse to fire on "rich" folks? Also what do you think will happen to a troop who disobeys an order from a superior officer or NCO? His/her ass will be hamburger or worse depending on the situation. How about a battlefield execution for mutiny? The all volunteer military is the most potentially dangerous development in this country in the last 25 years.

I've actually talked to a marine in the last week that said he would do whatever he was ordered. Even if that involved killing people he knew.

Makes me sick really. What a dumbass :noway:

Kimber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    South Bend
    I really do not care about a persons political background, nor do i care about have and have nots or even skin color, when shtf leave me alone stay off my property i am ready for whatever happens and will die to protect my family and what i have stored up but i gaurentee there will be less leaving then what showed up to take what is mine

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Wait, so the liberals that do not believe in owning guns are going to form a mob that will go after people... that have guns.... and the armed citizens are the ones that should be afraid... because... they have guns?

That sounds like a ridiculous idea, does it not?

Those mob creature liberals will all outnumber you and they will get you....

:n00b:

Comforting as your thesis may be, the fact is that most of the folks who'll be doing the "mobbing", while they may not believe in YOUR right to own guns, will have guns of their own - at least some. And as long as we're (mostly) restricted to semi-auto weapons, it's hard to keep a true mob at bay; usually the instigators stay well out of the front of the pack.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    and if he's one of the millions that don't vote?

Not really sure that's pertinent. Very few of the blacks in America vote relative to the total (except in the 2008 election, ironically), but I'll bet that the vast majority of them, voters or not, consider themselves supporters of the Democrats.

I doubt the people that have been victims of the recent flash mob trend were asked their political affiliation first. Let's face it the "have nots," prone to mob behavior (not including them all), havent a care in the world for anyone but themselves. They don't know how the system actually works, they just know how to get stuff for free.

The article is bunk. There are freeloaders on both sides. And both have segments that will take from you and I.

The "have nots" who are prone to violence and are good at nothing but getting stuff for free are the direct result of liberalism. Liberalism tells people that they are not responsible for themselves, making it easy for someone who's been immersed in the philosophy since childhood to rationalize violence, and making it common to demand that someone else provide them with things they should be getting for themselves. And to add insult to injury, liberalism tells them that it's okay to be violent when those things they aren't getting for free anymore stop being provided.

Violence and selfishness (freeloading, mooching, etc) are hallmarks of liberalism. It's not the "have not" status that makes one a liberal. It's the use of violence and the attempt to justify it through the "have not" status that makes one a liberal. In that regard, the author is spot on.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Comforting as your thesis may be, the fact is that most of the folks who'll be doing the "mobbing", while they may not believe in YOUR right to own guns, will have guns of their own - at least some. And as long as we're (mostly) restricted to semi-auto weapons, it's hard to keep a true mob at bay; usually the instigators stay well out of the front of the pack.
    I am a big fan of "destructive devices" myself... perfectly legal, just costly ... and remember, in a civil unrest situation you do not have to kill every trace of a mob... you just have to put enough fear in them that they decide your home is not worth the risk.

But - I still think the demographic this article villifies is likely the last group that I need to fear will attempt to siege my residence. If the mob is filled with guns, it is likely not a liberal mob... unless we define liberal as anyone who does not identify as a conservative.

Ahh fear mongering.... those liberals, they gonna getcha....

kill-you.jpg

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The "mob" has a long way to go to get to my house. I imagine the ranks will have been thinned out some by then.:)

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Great, just great! Someone else to releive me of what little I might have to extend my existence. My best chance of long term survival is to make it to my cabin in the woods, surrounded by a lot of very rugged terrain and few roads, densly wooded acreage, relatively clean water with a diverse fish population and many like minded people who I may or may not be able to trust tp help me out. Survival might just get a little rough. Mental toughness might be the most important factor.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Wait, so the liberals that do not believe in owning guns are going to form a mob that will go after people... that have guns.... and the armed citizens are the ones that should be afraid... because... they have guns?

That sounds like a ridiculous idea, does it not?

Those mob creature liberals will all outnumber you and they will get you....

:n00b:
    Dot kidd, yourself.... These "libs" hae guns, and ammo..... more than you and I can imagine .....:twocents:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I've actually talked to a marine in the last week that said he would do whatever he was ordered. Even if that involved killing people he knew.

Makes me sick really. What a dumbass :noway:
    I read an article, like this, years ago and they were interviewing a Navy Seal, and he said if he was ordered to take guns from citizens, with force, he would do as ordered ..... :xmad: :noway: :nuts: :wallbash: :wow: :faint:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I can't say this about all progressives but the ones I have known and observed that are, I found this section to be spot on of their profile:

" If you're a lib desperate to control every waking moment of his fellow human beings' lives, you absolutely cannot abide the idea of force multiplication. This is because liberals adore violence. Specifically, they adore mob violence. An ideology that subordinates the individual to the collective and the citizen to the state of necessity lauds the power of the mob. Liberals are, after all, only courageous in groups. They are happy to bully any man or woman whom they outnumber and can overpower, but will scream victimization if aggressively opposed by prepared, right-thinking citizens."
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^ REPPED !!!!!

Top Bottom