Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My body, my choice?

Maybe the parents should have told authorities the girl was really a boy. They probably would have pull all the stops to make sure she got the care she deserved.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Doesn't England have socialized medicine?
    If so is this what ww can expect here if we go socialized medicine?
    Yep.

And this isn't the first time this has happened, either. Remember Charlie Gard (I think that's how you spell his name) a few years ago? There was literally a private plane sitting in the airport waiting to take him, where donors had given enough funds for experimental treatment in a foreign hospital.

Let's be extremely clear; both in that case, and this one, the UK government did not merely withdraw care. They literally held these children captive in a hospital room, cut off life support, and refused to even let the parents transfer them to another hospital outside the UK for treatment. In Charlie Gard's case, they threatened the parents that they wouldn't even be allowed in the room when their son died, unless they went public with a statement telling people to stop protesting. I remember seeing the video of his father making the statement the judge ordered him to, with the most dead look in his eyes I've ever seen. To this day, one of the saddest things I've ever watched, and one that made me the most angry.

Think about it. The UK government goons literally held children captive while they murdered them, refusing to even let them leave with their parents, and even held the one little boy hostage, only letting the parents share the last moments of their son's life with him if they were good little slaves and said the things the government told them to.

Stay strapped, folks. This is coming to our country soon; I fear in my lifetime.

F7jIiA-bMAAbk7w.jpg
    Okay, sorry, rant over. My blood's boiling a bit too much right now. :ranton:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yep.

And this isn't the first time this has happened, either. Remember Charlie Gard (I think that's how you spell his name) a few years ago? There was literally a private plane sitting in the airport waiting to take him, where donors had given enough funds for experimental treatment in a foreign hospital.

Let's be extremely clear; both in that case, and this one, the UK government did not merely withdraw care. They literally held these children captive in a hospital room, cut off life support, and refused to even let the parents transfer them to another hospital outside the UK for treatment. In Charlie Gard's case, they threatened the parents that they wouldn't even be allowed in the room when their son died, unless they went public with a statement telling people to stop protesting. I remember seeing the video of his father making the statement the judge ordered him to, with the most dead look in his eyes I've ever seen. To this day, one of the saddest things I've ever watched, and one that made me the most angry.

Think about it. The UK government goons literally held children captive while they murdered them, refusing to even let them leave with their parents, and even held the one little boy hostage, only letting the parents share the last moments of their son's life with him if they were good little slaves and said the things the government told them to.

Stay strapped, folks. This is coming to our country soon; I fear in my lifetime.

View attachment 311871
    Okay, sorry, rant over. My blood's boiling a bit too much right now. :ranton:
    What England is doing to these children and who knows who else Isn't this a from of eugenics? Didn't the Nazis do similar practices in getting rid of unhealthy, and crippled children/adults in their society?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What England is doing to these children and who knows who else Isn't this a from of eugenics? Didn't the Nazis do similar practices in getting rid of unhealthy, and crippled children/adults in their society?
    Canada is worse.
    One in 7 deaths is "assisted" only beat by cancer and heart disease. Now in Canada being disabled is getting closer and closer to a death sentence(especially for children who have parents who make the choice for them, guided by doctors who make extra money doing it).

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The article says 7%. One in 7 would be ~14%.
    "Euthanasia has become so common in Quebec that it now accounts for some 7 percent of all deaths"
    That figure of one in 7(14%) only applies to Quebec apparently, with the country of Canada as a whole not having that high of a rate at 7%....if I read their math correctly,and it was done correctly.

*Edit...nope. I am brain dead this morning. May go to Canada and sign up.

**Side note. Does anyone else use the Brave speedreader function? Turns websites into just text(love it),but at times reading in paragraph blocks(speed reading)I miss context and sometimes misunderstand. Seems to happen more as my RL stress level skyrockets here lately(whole fostering thing added to my daily stress 100 fold).

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Euthanasia has become so common in Quebec that it now accounts for some 7 percent of all deaths"
    That figure of one in 7(14%) only applies to Quebec apparently, with the country of Canada as a whole not having that high of a rate at 7%....if I read their math correctly,and it was done correctly.
    No, I'm saying that they don't claim 1 in 7. (Quebec) They claim 7%. 7% is not 1 in 7. I don't know where the 1 in 7 is coming from, that's all. It's not mentioned in the article at all.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Today, November 16, 2023, Detectives from the Indiana State Police-Versailles Post arrested a Madison, Indiana man on child seduction and other related charges after a 15-month investigation into allegations of criminal behavior that occurred while he was a school resource officer for the Madison Consolidated School District.

In August 2022, Indiana State Police Detective Jason Duncan began a criminal investigation after allegations of misconduct were forwarded to the Indiana State Police. Det. Duncan’s investigation determined that Timothy L. Armstrong, age 63, Madison, Indiana allegedly had inappropriate communication with a juvenile male student on multiple occasions between April 2022 and August 2022.

At the conclusion of the investigation, the case was presented to Jackson County Prosecutor Jeffrey Chalfant, who agreed to act as special prosecutor in the case after one was requested by Jefferson County Prosecutor David Sutter. This review resulted in a warrant being issued for the arrest of Timothy Armstrong on the following charges.

Attempted Child Seduction, Level 3 Felony

Attempted Promotion of Child Sexual Trafficking, Level 3 Felony

Vicarious Sexual Gratification, Level 4 Felony
    Child Solicitation, Level 5 Felony

Attempted Child Exploitation, Level 5 Felony

Official Misconduct (Three Counts), Level 6 Felony

Inappropriate Communication with a Child (Three Counts), Class B Misdemeanor

Armstrong was arrested this afternoon in Madison, Indiana without incident. He was transported to the Jennings County Jail where he was incarcerated pending an initial appearance in court.

1700164446185.png

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

Today, November 16, 2023, Detectives from the Indiana State Police-Versailles Post arrested a Madison, Indiana man on child seduction and other related charges after a 15-month investigation into allegations of criminal behavior that occurred while he was a school resource officer for the Madison Consolidated School District.

In August 2022, Indiana State Police Detective Jason Duncan began a criminal investigation after allegations of misconduct were forwarded to the Indiana State Police. Det. Duncan’s investigation determined that Timothy L. Armstrong, age 63, Madison, Indiana allegedly had inappropriate communication with a juvenile male student on multiple occasions between April 2022 and August 2022.

At the conclusion of the investigation, the case was presented to Jackson County Prosecutor Jeffrey Chalfant, who agreed to act as special prosecutor in the case after one was requested by Jefferson County Prosecutor David Sutter. This review resulted in a warrant being issued for the arrest of Timothy Armstrong on the following charges.

Attempted Child Seduction, Level 3 Felony

Attempted Promotion of Child Sexual Trafficking, Level 3 Felony

Vicarious Sexual Gratification, Level 4 Felony
    Child Solicitation, Level 5 Felony

Attempted Child Exploitation, Level 5 Felony

Official Misconduct (Three Counts), Level 6 Felony

Inappropriate Communication with a Child (Three Counts), Class B Misdemeanor

Armstrong was arrested this afternoon in Madison, Indiana without incident. He was transported to the Jennings County Jail where he was incarcerated pending an initial appearance in court.

View attachment 312425
    What is wrong with these people? Do they really think they will get away with these crimes given all the technology and tracking capabilities out there. Such stupidity is almost unbelievable!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

When you do something like this and is proven beyond any doubt. I believe in the death penalty, and it should be carried out within a few years with a rush on appeals.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

When you do something like this and is proven beyond any doubt. I believe in the death penalty, and it should be carried out within a few years with a rush on appeals.
    I used to not believe in the death penalty, but I've sure changed my mind since then. I have to agree, if you did something like murder, there is evidence beyond any doubt, and if the motive was unreasonable, let's not waste time and do it publicly. I put motive in question because sometimes crimes of passion occur, where someone who isn't evil makes a mistake. Doesn't mean the book shouldn't be thrown, just probably not deserving of a public draw and quartering. I do believe heads need to start rolling in these circumstances or it will keep getting worse.

Top Bottom