• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I would like to know how many people he asked a given question to before he got such dumb answers. That show will let you know just how dumb some people are. As far as the numbers go, I have no idea. I pray that it isn't as bad as it looks.

jh1978

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    Part of me really wants to believe that they just saw the dinosaur but recognized it as a rhinoceros or something, but then again I tend to give people too much credit. Thankfully the vocal minority tends to have the loudest bark but weakest bite. As our president has demonstrated time and time again, nothing distracts like a distraction. SQUIRREL!!!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Based on recent presidential elections, I am going to say that the stupidity rate runs ~4.7/10 in addition to a lot of really stupid dead folks, fictional characters, foreign nationals, cats, dogs, and horses which participated in the elections.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    At first that's what I thought too. Then I really started to think about it, and I still don't know. But even one is one too many. One human being alive on this planet thinking this is real indicates a massive failure on the part of public education, reason, common sense, and human achievement. How can we put men on the moon yet still have some people believing Jurassic Park is a documentary?

You left out that of the 4 in 10 that believe Jurassic Park is a documentary, 3 of them don't believe we put men on the moon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just watched the movie "Idiocracy" yesterday. If you've never seen it, it's about an "average Joe" that gets sent 500 years into the future. By that time, the whole world has been so dumbed down that the average Joe appears to be a genius. I'm beginning to think it may be based on fact.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I just watched the movie "Idiocracy" yesterday. If you've never seen it, it's about an "average Joe" that gets sent 500 years into the future. By that time, the whole world has been so dumbed down that the average Joe appears to be a genius. I'm beginning to think it may be based on fact.

Idiocracy... the most hilariously terrifying movie ever made.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County

Watched that movie a while back and thought it was hilarious. Now thinking back on it and seeing how idiotic our country is becoming it blows my mind and I don't think its quite as funny. It's like they predicted the future but instead of 500 years it was only 5. I hope the trend doesn't continue.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm not sure why everyone keeps calling these people stupid. Maybe they had just come from the Creationist Museum. After all they teach that humans and dinosaurs co-exhisted.

Creation_Museum_10.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm not sure why everyone keeps calling these people stupid. Maybe they had just come from the Creationist Museum. After all they teach that humans and dinosaurs co-exhisted.

Have much of an ax to grind? I literally know busloads of young creationists (middle school and younger) who could intellectually mop the floor with these numbskulls.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I was just now healing and getting normal since Steven Speilburg and George Lucas raped Indiana Jones in the 4th movie, now that bastard is slaughtering an animal who died off millions and millions of years ago.

Some people just have no shame

Purple where intended, you have to admit the 4th Indiana Jones movie was a raping

Top Bottom