The kids never came back to big-city public schools, and now districts face budgetary "Armageddon."

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep. Makes you wonder how many windowless white vans are parked in the teachers' lot at some of the schools pushing this crap.
    In Boy Scouts, once a year we had the adult volunteers and the Scouts attend a class on protection from abuse.
    And one of the things said was, if an adult wants to have a conversation and starts with "don't tell your parents"...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel there’s a lot of truth in this:

And we send the little darlings to the local state reprograming centers every day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, we're returning to the notion that homosexuals are pedophiles, are we?

I hold to a traditional Christian view of marriage and gender roles, but to me, this line of thinking is just recockulous and dangerous.

Edit: I'm far more worried about the influences of TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter than I am about a teacher. I'm sure that studies show that social media and peer pressure are key.
    Numbers that I pulled up today said that approx 4% of the US population is LGB

And a different source said 3.6% of the population had pedophile tendencies or had committed pedophilia, with 94% of those being male

Interesting correlation. I'll leave you to argue about the degree of overlap between those two groups

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Numbers that I pulled up today said that approx 4% of the US population is LGB

And a different source said 3.6% of the population had pedophile tendencies or had committed pedophilia, with 94% of those being male

Interesting correlation. I'll leave you to argue about the degree of overlap between those two groups
    Funny, Ive seen far more apparently straight, sometimes married guys busted by the predator groups.

Correlation does not equal causation.

a quick google search shows that the US has roughly 4% of the world population. By that correlation, most of the US are pedos if ~4% is ~4% is ~4%.

And a similar google search shows that 3% of the world population controls 97% of the wealth. Does that mean they are all pedos?

And by that solid correlation=causation, since the trans population is only 0.3%, they are in no way pedos. Wrong percentage.

EDIT: And hotbutton topic. Does that mean the III%ers are all pedos too? :stickpoke:

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    It is an absolute fact. It's this simple: Should a person other than a parent be allowed to discuss sex or sexual topics with prepubescent children? If your answer is anything but an immediate and unequivocal NO then you are a part of the problem.
    The qualifier here being 'prepubescent'. Some parents appreciate schools teaching their adolescent children the facts of life because it's an uncomfortable topic. The issue has long been that schools begin that instruction earlier and earlier and now also they are 'required' to cover all variations meaning heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, ad nauseam, until they're pretty much exposing children with absolutely no sexual inclinations about some of the most outrageous and adult situations imaginable. At best I can only assume this is utter naivety on the part of teachers to think this is anything but destructive but as many here have indicated there's almost certainly an underlying motivation of indoctrination for the purposes of future sexual exploitation by others. And if even a few children fall victim to this type of behavior then in my mind it's justification for reviewing and likely discarding the entire curriculum of sexual education in favor of reference back to the parents no matter how uncomfortable the topic makes them feel. This was the entire motivation for the Florida law.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I feel there’s a lot of truth in this:

Agreed. As I said in my first post, I think this is a lot less about pedophilia and a lot more about liberal radicalization at an early enough age that the the kids are programmed with it and never question it.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Funny, Ive seen far more apparently straight, sometimes married guys busted by the predator groups.
    If I may add, in my experience, of the articles that occasionally appear in my news feed on this topic it is usually one of two groups - married middle-aged straight guys get busted trying to secret rendezvous with underage girls they met online - or - young single female teachers having sex and sometimes long-term secret relationships with their underage male students. Neither fits the profile of this being an LGBT issue.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Heres an idea. Let’s tax all the people for our public schools, fill them with disrespectful kids with and without parents, under pay staff, cut budgets for anything, remove god and discipline and wonder what happened. This is just another on the list of our Government fails. There should be no room for private schools in our system but it is easier and smarter to do that than to fix the people who have destroyed public education in the city.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The qualifier here being 'prepubescent'. Some parents appreciate schools teaching their adolescent children the facts of life because it's an uncomfortable topic. The issue has long been that schools begin that instruction earlier and earlier and now also they are 'required' to cover all variations meaning heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, ad nauseam, until they're pretty much exposing children with absolutely no sexual inclinations about some of the most outrageous and adult situations imaginable. At best I can only assume this is utter naivety on the part of teachers to think this is anything but destructive but as many here have indicated there's almost certainly an underlying motivation of indoctrination for the purposes of future sexual exploitation by others. And if even a few children fall victim to this type of behavior then in my mind it's justification for reviewing and likely discarding the entire curriculum of sexual education in favor of reference back to the parents no matter how uncomfortable the topic makes them feel. This was the entire motivation for the Florida law.
    I find it amazing how the left used to cry about their efforts being “for the children”. Pretty tough sell on this issue, almost as if they’re a bunch of hypocrites or something.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I find it amazing how the left used to cry about their efforts being “for the children”. Pretty tough sell on this issue, almost as if they’re a bunch of hypocrites or something.
    Yes, their hypocrisy has reached new levels of transparency yet the sheeple refuse to acknowledge it.

No bodily autonomy with regards to vaccination but suddenly bodily autonomy with regards to abortion;

Can't define what a woman is but suddenly abortion ban is an attack on women's rights;

Enjoys an activist court when it invented the right to abortion but not one that returns the right to decide the issue back to the states.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Going back to the original post.

They really just need to -SHUT DOWN- IPS.. It has been a millstone around this cities neck for generations now.

If you look at the crime ridden areas of this city, you will find that they follow fairly close to the borders of the IPS school district. Its pretty simple. Couples with kids won't move into the IPS district if they can avoid it.

Chief example is the east side.. the bad parts of town extend out almost to the country. It was that way in the 80/90s.. you would have bad parts of town right next to farm fields.. Now development has filled that in since then where it is not like that. But the IPS district has an odd salient that extends nearly to the county line..

There is a way to fix this. Abolish IPS all together and divide IPS up between Washington, Lawrence, Perry, Wayne, Pike, and Warren..

In center township In my thinking you use 65/70 as the borders, it makes four nice zones. North part goes to Washington, West part to Wayne, south part to Perry, and East part to Warren.

Shut down most of the IPS buildings, they cost a ton. The amount of money burnt on Arsenal just to under maintain it is staggering. (That would make a better college anyway)

Now this would mean Washington would end up doubling, but.. in that case, they could retain some of the IPS buildings that are not crazy maintenance hogs. (Broad Ripple High School?)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom