Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, not giving the woman an orgasm is sexist...
    But then again, giving the woman an orgasm is sexist.

Why Guys Get Turned on When You Orgasm ? and Why That's a Bad Thing

In a separate statement from Chadwick and van Anders, they explained why it's a bad thing for men to gain masculinity points for bringing female partners to orgasm. "One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to 'give' women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women," they wrote. "This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Well, not giving the woman an orgasm is sexist...
    But then again, giving the woman an orgasm is sexist.

Why Guys Get Turned on When You Orgasm ? and Why That's a Bad Thing

The Venn diagram on this boils down to, if you're a straight male, you're a sexist. Lol!

However, the first sentence of the article points to the selective fiction of the whole article:

It's not enough that men are already having more orgasms than women.

To which, I'd say, not if you are doing it right. :):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Wanted to read the article, but couldn't get past their graphic designer's self-indulgence. Standard fonts- use them.

I did read to the end. I found this little gem.

It seems like an odd way of describing the behavior of someone whose entire life and career was built on a lie. (Emphasis mine)

Rachel Dolezal will answer readers’ questions on Facebook at 12:15 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday. Ms. Dolezal was the president of the N.A.A.C.P. chapter in Spokane, Wash. and a university instructor in African-American studies before she attracted national attention in June 2015 for her embrace of a racial identity she was not born or raised in. Send your questions for her to racerelated@nytimes.com.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's just cut to the end part where we say, all speech is banned because all speech is offensive.

Wait. That won't work. Then we'll communicate through gestures. Then we'll go down the same path of whittling away gestures that are offensive until there are none acceptable. So if I'm gonna use an offensive gesture, it may as well be the middle finger.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I did read to the end. I found this little gem.

It seems like an odd way of describing the behavior of someone whose entire life and career was built on a lie. (Emphasis mine)

Rachel Dolezal will answer readers’ questions on Facebook at 12:15 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday. Ms. Dolezal was the president of the N.A.A.C.P. chapter in Spokane, Wash. and a university instructor in African-American studies before she attracted national attention in June 2015 for her embrace of a racial identity she was not born or raised in. Send your questions for her to racerelated@nytimes.com.

So "embrace" is the new "lie"?:dunno:

Her parents just call her bat**** crazy but either way. . . . . .:ugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

So "embrace" is the new "lie"?:dunno:...

I don't know how one can embrace genders fluidity, but not race. Gender is genetically determined and objective (except for in a miniscule number of cases). Race is a dicier thing. If one accepts that gender is not genetically determined, I don't know why they would think race is.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    There is a second line. It's called... any other coffee store.

And, an equally palatable third way that involves no lines... fill and set the Braun the night before and awake to fresh coffee. How anyone could make it to a Starbuck's, let alone be civil waiting in line, without caffeination is beyond me. :twocents:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    See, **** like this? This is child abuse. I say so because it seems a lot like the kid's path in life is being guided by the parents.

"coming out on ... behalf" - This is the choice of the parent. They are shaping the kid into something they very well may not be.

"cis brother" - You can tell that was typed with disdain... disappointment.

C8HGhuZVoAA-Vq2.jpg:small

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Starbucks Will Give You Free Coffee if You?re Willing to be Nice to People | Mediaite

would rather pay, to be honest.

how about we compromise... make a second line for people that want black coffee.

Interesting. I can see it now. So I go in to order my tall blonde, no room, and the barista tells me it's free if I'm nice. I hand her a 5 and tell her to shut the **** up and get my coffee. It seems kinda funny in a dark way but I don't think I could pull it off with a straight face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom