• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I learned something today. I remember the term "sis" being a short term for sister. That was someone your mother gave birth to that had female genitals. I grew up when being open minded sexually meant you liked brunettes but were open to red heads and blondes too.

There was a time when I thought "open minded" meant you were open to new ideas and arguments. Now I know that when you're "open minded" your brains fall out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This could have gone in the facepalm thread. But it is such an absurd example of SJW "logic" I put it here.

This morning while on the drive to work this morning, I heard a caller on Michael Smirconish's xm radio program make the most absurd claim. He said that only privileged people can vote for Johnson. Yep. His justification goes like this: Since Johnson is an alternative to Hillary, and thus helps Trump by pulling votes away from Hillary, and Hillary is the only hope against Trump (sound familiar?) one can only vote for Johnson because of privilege (presumably white). Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, for example, don’t have the privilege of voting for Johnson because they must vote for the only person who can beat Trump. So it is therefore irresponsible to vote for Johnson. Because of those voters are privileged, they should vote for Hillary.

Holy what the actual ****?

I'm going to assume college has trained him well to navigate the world of moonbeams and unicorns.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    This could have gone in the facepalm thread. But it is such an absurd example of SJW "logic" I put it here.

This morning while on the drive to work this morning, I heard a caller on Michael Smirconish's xm radio program make the most absurd claim. He said that only privileged people can vote for Johnson. Yep. His justification goes like this: Since Johnson is an alternative to Hillary, and thus helps Trump by pulling votes away from Hillary, and Hillary is the only hope against Trump (sound familiar?) one can only vote for Johnson because of privilege (presumably white). Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, for example, don’t have the privilege of voting for Johnson because they must vote for the only person who can beat Trump. So it is therefore irresponsible to vote for Johnson. Because of those voters are privileged, they should vote for Hillary.

Holy what the actual ****?

I'm going to assume college has trained him well to navigate the world of moonbeams and unicorns.

I heard a conversation the other day, that would make this guys head explode. Store keeper ( male,from India) and patron (hispanic dude), talking about supporting Trump. The main point of their discussion was about stopping illegal immigration. A) "because I worked my a** to get here legally" - (Indian dude), and B) "because the people that do it illegally, make the rest of us look bad"- (hispanic dude). I guess they haven't been clued in to the whole "privilege" deal.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    That reminds me of a conversation I had Whosyer. The Indian fellow supported Trump because of his immigration stance, but the Colombian guy (a real La Raza type) was all about Jeb Bush as Jeb wanted to help "his people" (the Colombian's people that is to say) get into the US.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Misogyny hate crime statistics revealed - BBC News
    "A police force that reclassified wolf-whistling, cat-calling and other misogynistic harassment as hate crimes has handled 30 cases in five months."

"The force found that there had been 11 misogynistic "hate crimes" - offences including harassment, kidnapping, possession of weapons and causing public fear, alarm or distress."
    I'm curious as to whether anyone was threatened by the "weapons", or is the mere possession (even if concealed) enough to be a hate crime?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "We can't allow you to express your opinions because people may violently disagree with you, and it is much easier just to keep you quiet"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If only there was a quote from a founding father that would cover that.

Wait, wait... something like, "They who would sacrifice essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither."? That kind of thing? I agree, it'd be great if only one of them had said that.

Do pardon, I'd say more, but there's a guy named Richard here who needs some money.

Blessings,
    Bill

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If only there was a quote from a founding father that would cover that.
    There are a lot of quotes that would adequately cover that. Sadly now that the Gadsen flag may be considered racist because of one of the designers owning slaves how long before the Founding Fathers and the Constitution are given similar treatment?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Probably a funny pic thread thing, but fits here.

CtcdPruWAAAVV0G.jpg:large

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads