Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have pee privilege it appears....When I am out in the country and my bathroom is as far as the eye can see I have excessive pee privilege...

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9156

Thank goodness there is a college that has the bravery to point this out to me....

Well. That's insane. It's amazing how we've managed to live for all these generations and not realize how much of a problem this really is. I think it's really very simple. If you have a pecker. Use the bathroom equipped for people with peckers. If you don't, use the bathroom equipped for people who don't have peckers. For the infinitesimally small portions of the population who have both or neither. Use the bathroom which you think is most practical for what you have. Why is this difficult?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I have pee privilege it appears....When I am out in the country and my bathroom is as far as the eye can see I have excessive pee privilege...

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9156

Thank goodness there is a college that has the bravery to point this out to me....

Well, men, there go the urinals. You have "pee privilege" because you can pee standing up, and that's not "fair" to those who can't.

How long will this idiocy continue? Will anyone "stand up" for common sense?
    Give the wackos time. They're probably working on males stand up pee privilage now. Men will be "pee shamed" for standing up and everyoneelse has to sit. What a screwed up world.

The next battle-cry of the left: "Remove the Urinals!"

Well, the good news is that you'll be able to wash your hands immediately after taking a leak in the sink.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If I ever go somewhere that has removed its urinals because it's "unfair", I will find the nearest floor vent and **** in it. Oh, and do these window licking snowflakes not realize that, even if there are no urinals, a man still can **** standing up into a toilet? Hmmm, maybe just pissing all over the toilet seat would shut them up.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If I ever go somewhere that has removed its urinals because it's "unfair", I will find the nearest floor vent and **** in it. Oh, and do these window licking snowflakes not realize that, even if there are no urinals, a man still can **** standing up into a toilet? Hmmm, maybe just pissing all over the toilet seat would shut them up.....

Trust me.

Pissing on a toilet seat has the opposite effect from shutting them up.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

From having cleaned women's restrooms in the past, trust me, they are already peeing on their own toilet seats.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Remind me to harass any Hispanic I see celebrating St. Patrick's Day. And punch them in the throat if they're wearing anything close to leprechaun garb.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9146
    Wow, I guess I was wrong years ago when I told my very drunken buddy "those cops just don't have a sense of humor if they arrest you while you're wearing that sombrero". Never too late to learn a lesson.:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like, remind you tomorrow? Or next week?

I can tell Slack to remind me to remind you whenever you want, but we'll have to be more specific.

I'm gonna make a wild ass guess. It seems most practical to get the reminder just before St. Patrick's Day. Maybe a few days before just so he can finalize his harassment technique.

It's all about sight picture...they just can't get a good sight picture, that's why.

I've noted that the more my belly grew the more I had to lean forward to focus on the front sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom