Not open for further replies.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I'm anti- whatever this is and anti- whoever wrote it.

6ddGCL8.jpg

GOOD GRIEF! Who thinks of this garbage??

If you are a straight male, why the hell would you WANT to date a woman with a penis?! It doesn't mean your anti anything, just that you prefer a biological woman. Man, this stuff is so over the top.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    GOOD GRIEF! Who thinks of this garbage??

If you are a straight male, why the hell would you WANT to date a woman with a penis?! It doesn't mean your anti anything, just that you prefer a biological woman. Man, this stuff is so over the top.

If one were so inclined, the question could be changed to... if you are a gay female, why the hell would you WANT to date a woman with a penis?
    But then, some people's head might explode.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Or used to have a sword.
    I want some kind of evidence nowadays, such as family pictures from childhood to make sure.

I've had the same thought. Even a woman with kids these days . . . no guarantee that it was her egg and that she actually carried them in an actual, I was born with this, uterus (not that they've gone so far as to give TS women functioning reproductive gear, but I did just see an artificial womb used on sheep) given all of the strangeness I've seen out there (child having 2 moms even though one had a penis, as an example).

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Did they?
    Or is this made up?

FWIW, I got on FB and searched for the guy. I found him and this post from him, but no photo to prove it happened. The thread on his page includes a lot of people asking for evidence of the photo in question, but no response from him. Looking at the other things he has posted, it is pretty easy to believe he posted a photo of a naked woman, and also easy to believe he made up the rest of it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think there may be an upsurge of people posting nekkid women who "identify" as men photos.

Brings up a question of male standards. Is a beautiful woman who identifies as a man still hot?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think there may be an upsurge of people posting nekkid women who "identify" as men photos.

Brings up a question of male standards. Is a beautiful woman who identifies as a man still hot?

Depends, I suppose. We'll know it when we see it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys see that video over the weekend of the deaf baby getting cochlear implants and hearing for the first time? Great right?

No. That's problematic.

How dare you treat deafness as a thing that should be fixed.

ju1hapmperuy.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You guys see that video over the weekend of the deaf baby getting cochlear implants and hearing for the first time? Great right?

No. That's problematic.

ju1hapmperuy.jpg

...and if there is no way of fixing it, that's a great attitude. If there is, it's wrong and downright spiteful.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This Week In Stupid (4/30/2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKp05e-e80 (strong language, [SUB]as well as a couple words that some INGO'ers particularly find offensive.[/SUB])

Some reporter thinks the "OK" hand sign is a White Power symbol: https://archive.is/00qKf

Buzzfeed hopping onto the "Trump 4D chess" wagon: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarr...dia-up-for-a?utm_term=.ol320OzLLJ#.drOXEJgGGY

White House Correspondence Dinner bombs. Comedians imply Trump can't take a joke, that's why he isn't there... Or something: Host blasts absent Trump at White House Correspondents' Dinner | Fox News

Essentially a lefty CJ party.

Samantha Bee did a counter-dinner... and it's as cringe and uncool as you'd think: Samantha Bee?s Not the WHCD was worse than the real thing.

MET Police claim to be arresting potential Jihadis on a daily basis: Statement following counter terrorism operations in London - Metropolitan Police

Austrian President calls on all women to wear headscarves in solidarity with Muslims to fight 'rampant Islamophobia'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This Week In Stupid (4/30/2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKp05e-e80 (strong language, [SUB]as well as a couple words that some INGO'ers particularly find offensive.[/SUB])

Some reporter thinks the "OK" hand sign is a White Power symbol: https://archive.is/00qKf

Buzzfeed hopping onto the "Trump 4D chess" wagon: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarr...dia-up-for-a?utm_term=.ol320OzLLJ#.drOXEJgGGY

White House Correspondence Dinner bombs. Comedians imply Trump can't take a joke, that's why he isn't there... Or something: Host blasts absent Trump at White House Correspondents' Dinner | Fox News

Essentially a lefty CJ party.

Samantha Bee did a counter-dinner... and it's as cringe and uncool as you'd think: Samantha Bee?s Not the WHCD was worse than the real thing.

MET Police claim to be arresting potential Jihadis on a daily basis: Statement following counter terrorism operations in London - Metropolitan Police

Austrian President calls on all women to wear headscarves in solidarity with Muslims to fight 'rampant Islamophobia'

I got around to watching that yesterday. He really went off on the WP symbol nonsense. And rightly so. Probably might be a fun betting pool to bet on how many times he says for upcoming this week in stupid videos.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon

No. That's problematic.

ju1hapmperuy.jpg

I hope someone told her to take off her glasses.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hope someone told her to take off her glasses.

Just googled her. She's an erotic book author and sex toy reviewer. Obviously a career which qualifies her to speak for deaf people. :rolleyes:

But really, she seems to be right about the deaf "community". Many of them seem to embrace deafness as an identity. Logically, I think it's absurd. If I'm deaf and I'm given a chance to hear, I mean, it's like a normal person being asked if they want a 6th sense. Well, hell yes I want that.

But perhaps in participating in support groups for deaf people, they feel a sense of belonging, of community. Maybe it's just a coping mechanism. But for many of them, it seems if you sympathetically want them to be able to hear again, you'll have to pry their deafness from their cold, dead ears because they want no part of that. At least some. And before I bought an argument that most deaf people think like that, I'd have to see the statistics for myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom