The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Her background reads as very woke, so I would expect to see that as a strong theme in her film. Big losses and intolerance of customers may finally finish disney as a company.
    All good things come to an end. They stopped being good quite awhile back. Disney is a woke zombie of itself and it just won't go ahead and die.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Director Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy on the upcoming New Jedi Order movie “I’m very thrilled about the project because I feel what we’re about to create is something very special. And we’re in 2024 now, and it’s about time that we had a woman come forward to shape a story in a galaxy far, far away.”

Wat? They've done that for the last 6 movies/shows already and look where they are...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Star Wars died for me when Carrie did.

DXgn4PWWAAAteo2.jpg

Please subvert your expectations.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This stuff is so pervasive now I’m convinced their goal is to get everyone numb to it like it’s normal.

I just mentally cursed in my head.
    See King Arthur flour is a superior product to most other flour on the market, without any added things like titanium dioxide ect...many of the others have. It also simply works as it should and has never failed on anything I have tried making with it.

Now. Well. Bobs was already a no go for me( https://www.bobsredmill.com/dei-policy ) now, King Arthur is as well. I have some flour from an Indian store(made in India, from 5 grains), it works well for some things, but a plain general purpose white flour...that is not supporting this crap I have no clue where to turn. Any ideas?

Top Bottom