The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Skyttedal had had enough of Wallace’s propaganda, however.

“I am deeply concerned about my Irish colleague from the left group,” Skyttedal began. “Anti-Semitism is on the rise throughout Europe, and an elected official continues to spread anti-Semitic messages.”

A Swedish member of the European Parliament (MEP) ripped apart a “batsh*t crazy” colleague who falsely accused Israel of terrorism and apartheid. The Israel-hating left “does not belong in any elected chamber,” the MEP argued.

“But in your upside-down world,” Skyttedal told Wallace, “you are calling the democratic state the terrorists, and not even mentioning the atrocities committed by Hamas. This, my dear colleagues, is a clear example of the batsh*t crazy left that does not belong in any elected chamber, let alone this one.”

Wallace, who was dressed almost as well as John Fetterman and whose hair-styling appears to consist of sticking his finger in a light socket, babbled, “You’re calling Israel a democratic state. Let me tell you something, right. But democratic states don’t behave like an apartheid state.”

I like her, and she is even a woman unafraid to call herself a woman.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guess the city?

In other news...I will likely outlive almost every one who attends. What? I am looking at the only positive I can see from this event.

"PLUS A TON MORE!"
    Yeah, no ****...

What if you are just "kind of fat" and not really THAT fat? Will you be non-fat shamed?
    People waddling up to you and saying "Boy, you need a twinkie!"

Screen Shot 2024-01-02 at 1.18.02 PM.png

I'm going to get my tickets now...
    :dunno:

Last edited:

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Guess the city?

In other news...I will likely outlive almost every one who attends. What? I am looking at the only positive I can see from this event.

Man, selling donuts at this shindig would be as easy as … selling donuts to a bunch of fat people? But could turn deadly if you run out or get caught in a stampede.

Top Bottom