The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is a good thing I am retired. If I had to include my "preferred pronouns" they would be "your Highness" and "your Majesty." Because I identify as royalty, and you peasants should just be grateful than I do not require you to rise when I enter the room, and beg permission before addressing me - noblesse oblige, on my part. And if you question my pronouns, you are an unthankful peasant who should be whipped.

That is my delusion and you will just have to deal with it. Otherwise I am denouncing you to DEI. :stickpoke:
    They’d prolly not approve of someone using deez nuts as pronouns.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    It is a good thing I am retired. If I had to include my "preferred pronouns" they would be "your Highness" and "your Majesty." Because I identify as royalty, and you peasants should just be grateful than I do not require you to rise when I enter the room, and beg permission before addressing me - noblesse oblige, on my part. And if you question my pronouns, you are an unthankful peasant who should be whipped.

That is my delusion and you will just have to deal with it. Otherwise I am denouncing you to DEI. :stickpoke:
    That’s funny, the last time I went to an IU doctor, the receptionist asked for my pronouns, and I did say “your highness” & “your majesty”. She said that they could not do that because it was “silly”. I asked what she would have done if I said “Susan”, and she said “oh, we could do that”. I said that “Susan’ was just as silly as “your highness”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That’s funny, the last time I went to an IU doctor, the receptionist asked for my pronouns, and I did say “your highness” & “your majesty”. She said that they could not do that because it was “silly”. I asked what she would have done if I said “Susan”, and she said “oh, we could do that”. I said that “Susan’ was just as silly as “your highness”
    exactly

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The British navy is not doing so well with DEI policies in place.

Mind you this is the second time the HMS Chiddingfold(M37) has crashed into another ship in the last 3 years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    89% of ivy league graduates favor the strict rationing of gas, meat, and electricity [for other people/the poors] to fight climate change.

Fixy
    Fair point. Elites don't have to worry about scraping by. They sacrifice other people's resources.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The British navy is not doing so well with DEI policies in place.

Mind you this is the second time the HMS Chiddingfold(M37) has crashed into another ship in the last 3 years.

Let me steer between those two ships...
    1705935573240.png

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Is antisemitism the new woke ideology?
    Or has the left actually exposed themselves as Nazi like fascists?

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

It is not "new," the Left has always hated Jews (and Christians).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Nothing new.
    And nothing new that the news will not call them out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's definitely exposing their ideology.

We've all heard about this. It's the postmodern/Marxist mindset that everything is a power struggle between oppressed/oppressor, and that the oppressed must flip their positions and become the oppressors. To be a person in good standing you have to be an ally of the oppressed, which means you have to act against them. The Palestinians are the oppressed. Israel and the US are the oppressors.

Remember how progressives went around tearing down all the photos of missing or killed Israeli loved ones? No one had to get the memo to know to do that. It's what you do instinctively when you see inhuman oppressors posting photos of their loved ones, because of course, the oppressor Jews are not entitled to human sympathy. Better to tear them down as if Hamas didn't commit atrocities.

The university presidents don't have to collude to know they should allow anti-Semites to act against Jews on campus. They just do it instinctively.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0