The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I could see hiring somebody who could not walk well to work in ATC as you spend a lot of time sitting, but everything in flying requires attention to detail and the ability to react properly. It's very unforgiving of mistakes regardless of why they were made.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That cannot go unchallenged in courts. Should be a slam dunk to stop that nonsense. Unless it's judged in ClownWorld™ courts.
    Where are the people that oversee these schools? Normies, I guess, the everyday taxpayers, are asleep and don’t know this stuff is rotting out our institutions. Someday soon, these people will be running our court rooms and basing laws and court decisions on what they‘re being taught today.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where are the people that oversee these schools? Normies, I guess, the everyday taxpayers, are asleep and don’t know this stuff is rotting out our institutions. Someday soon, these people will be running our court rooms and basing laws and court decisions on what they‘re being taught today.
    I should send that to my SIL who doesn't believe that this nonsense is taught in DEI training. My employer's is pretty benign for the mandatory training. But I took a look at some of the materials they suggested for further reading. It woke as ****. And if the ESG train doesn't screech to a halt, I suspect it will become part of the mandatory training.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I should send that to my SIL who doesn't believe that this nonsense is taught in DEI training. My employer's is pretty benign for the mandatory training. But I took a look at some of the materials they suggested for further reading. It woke as ****. And if the ESG train doesn't screech to a halt, I suspect it will become part of the mandatory training.
    My employer follows the politically correct wind. Happily, few people actually put their pronouns on their email signatures, even thought that was implicitly encouraged in their training and executive actions. More have their “I’m an ally” icon in their sig lies—but those are mostly the younger people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My employer follows the politically correct wind. Happily, few people actually put their pronouns on their email signatures, even thought that was implicitly encouraged in their training and executive actions. More have their “I’m an ally” icon in their sig lies—but those are mostly the younger people.
    Maybe there's hope for my employer. I've never seen that on anyone's email sig. Some have pronouns. Not all that many. But most of the people I work with now are from India or other countries. They don't tend to have pronouns in their signatures. :):

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Out here in SD our Board of Regents for our university systems put out no pronouns in email signatures or attached to names in zoom or teams meetings. Students are also protected from CRT nonsense as well.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    It is a good thing I am retired. If I had to include my "preferred pronouns" they would be "your Highness" and "your Majesty." Because I identify as royalty, and you peasants should just be grateful than I do not require you to rise when I enter the room, and beg permission before addressing me - noblesse oblige, on my part. And if you question my pronouns, you are an unthankful peasant who should be whipped.

That is my delusion and you will just have to deal with it. Otherwise I am denouncing you to DEI. :stickpoke:

Top Bottom