• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many women will be pulling blue levers this November? How many people living in criminal cities will be pulling blue levers in November? How many people unable to stay afloat financially will be pulling blue levers this fall? You would think none, but I would imagine the answer is most.
    But INGO keeps telling me they WON'T do that, or something, if Trump isn't the nominee and Pastel Trump Copy is

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How many women will be pulling blue levers this November? How many people living in criminal cities will be pulling blue levers in November? How many people unable to stay afloat financially will be pulling blue levers this fall? You would think none, but I would imagine the answer is most.
    I think we already know the answer. We saw the trial run in 2022. The only red wave was in Florida.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Saw the story about the owner of Gumps in Frisco discussing possibly closing after 160 years in business. The place has already been through chapter 11 in 2018, soon to be just one more brick out of the wall would be my guess.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    A group of friends was having a discussion about being able to identify as anything you choose while we were having refreshing beverages and we drifted into the idea of the fed passing laws that would have legal repercussions if you failed to recognize someone’s chosen identity.
    one question asked was if their chosen identity was now considered legal, what if someone identifies as an animal that can be legally hunted during the proper hunting season? Say john identifies as a whitetail deer, can he be hunted legally during season? This was only looking at it from the legal standpoint of their identity being codified in law.

The bad news: They'll all identify as unicorns, or fairy godmothers.

The good news: I know of no law preventing the bagging of either. It's covered under the varmint/pest provisions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It looks like LGBT's beat out muslims in the left's hierarchy of protection.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It looks like LGBT's beat out muslims in the left's hierarchy of protection.
    In Herbert Marcuse’s case for tolerance, not choosing the left’s way overrides identity. Tolerance means you tolerate anything and everything on the left. And tolerate nothing on the right, even if it takes violence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom