Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This seems to be as good a place as any for this. Has anyone noticed the latest Lume (natural deodorant product) commercial that mentions "butt crack odors"? I just happened to see it just now and noticed the list of things that might cause "crotch and butt odor", but the focus is on a man's butt crack just before cutting away to this list. :puke:

This is a screen grab off youtube:

1629924196278.png

Starts around 0:36 in the video. Just... ick.:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think you might be reading too much into it.

I thought it was kind of funny
    To be fair, the video screen grab of Lil Nas isn't from anything to do with Taco Bell, but it was featured at the top of the article link that I posted. On the news story (WTHR) I saw about it, he was wearing a pink cowboy outfit. Since his "coming out" he's obviously grabbing it and running with it to take advantage of the way the "social justice" winds are blowing.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To be fair, the video screen grab of Lil Nas isn't from anything to do with Taco Bell, but it was featured at the top of the article link that I posted. On the news story (WTHR) I saw about it, he was wearing a pink cowboy outfit. Since his "coming out" he's obviously grabbing it and running with it to take advantage of the way the "social justice" winds are blowing.
    He’s gay?

Wait.

Who is he?

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    It would appear that not all members, of the law enforcement and military communities, fully understand that wherever they take action against citizens in the U.S. they will be completely surrounded.

Just a thought.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Soooo, I’m a cop. Most everyone knows that at this point.

I swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States. My job is to protect the citizenry of my jurisdiction and the US by protecting and upholding the Constitution.

I’ll be God d@&$med if I’m gonna step on the people I swore to to protect. I will literally cross the river of the damned to protect and uphold the rights afforded by our creator to the citizens of this great country.

Please, PLEASE Sgt... please try your **** around my people. I will make you swear upon your mother’s grave that you wish you had never been been born or attempted to do what you are suggesting. I will reign upon you and your kind a Hell only reserved for the movies and storybooks... I will go to the ends of the Earth to find new ways to punish you for violating your oath to the people.

No one truly knows the limits of a person who has given their soul to service of man - and who has been made the enemy.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    @jsx1043 , if it's any consolation, there must be twenty jump cuts in her piece, proving she can't string more than a few words together at a time. She had to assemble a plethora of short takes to get 45 seconds of what she believes passes for cogent thought and effective speaking.

Just goes to show how wrong a person can be.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    @jsx1043 , if it's any consolation, there must be twenty jump cuts in her piece, proving she can't string more than a few words together at a time. She had to assemble a plethora of short takes to get 45 seconds of what she believes passes for cogent thought and effective speaking.

Just goes to show how wrong a person can be.
    True, and thank you. I have been in a non-too-jovial mood today and the whiskey probably doesn’t help.

I’m so doggone tired of this crap...either kick off the party or shut up already...but either way make a decision and stick with it. I’m not getting any younger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom