Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Remember back in the 90's, and maybe even the early 2000's... everyone wanted the tiniest phone possible. Now people are wallking around with tablets pressed against their face. I wonder if bag phones will make a comeback. :):

Yeah, I used to skydive with a buddy back around 2000 that had a cell phone so tiny, he couldnt use it properly. It was probably only about 4" tall. I would watch him move it to his ear to listen, then have to move it down a couple inches to his mouth to talk because the mic wasnt quite sensitive enough to actually work in a real world environment.

I miss my Star Tac. That think was da bomb.

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    It's amazing all of the racists stuff I've learned from the left. NOT the right. But supposedly the right is so racist lol.

"Racist" is just a made up word by liberals to shut down opinions they don't like. It reeks of superiority, human tribalism exists for a reason. Do you believe you know better than your biological imperatives?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pretty sure there are more Spanish speakers than German speakers, since wikipedia shows Spanish as the 4th most spoken language, with German clocking in at 12th. Pretty sure 12th is a FAR more minority than 4th. SMH.

How utterly ignorant can these SJWs be?

"You see so many white kids at high school or college who are proud to be able to speak Spanish. Why not speak a European language like German instead of appropriating the culture of minorities."

Because Spanish is most certainly NOT a European language. :n00b:

:rolleyes: leftarded ****wits.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Racist" is just a made up word by liberals to shut down opinions they don't like. It reeks of superiority, human tribalism exists for a reason. Do you believe you know better than your biological imperatives?

It's not a made up word; there's a meaning behind it that is legitimate. But progressives have indeed muddled the definition to suit them.

But to answer the question, yes, biological "hard-wiring" can be overridden.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "You see so many white kids at high school or college who are proud to be able to speak Spanish. Why not speak a European language like German instead of appropriating the culture of minorities."

Don't go throwing your facts into the argument.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Gee, I’d have thought the SJW DIVERSOPHILES to be ecstatic that us Anglos were learning Spanish to make all the Latino immigrants (legal or otherwise) welcome and to enable them to get by without assimilating into Anglokultur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

The Conquistadors must have been aliens.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Remember back in the 90's, and maybe even the early 2000's... everyone wanted the tiniest phone possible. Now people are wallking around with tablets pressed against their face. I wonder if bag phones will make a comeback. :):

I liked my bag phone, it had great range.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

The GF and I both love the Hooters chicken sandwich and for anybody that has never been inside of one because "It's one of those" types of restaurants I challenge you to visit one. You'd be surprised to find that the clientele is largely couples with a large percentage of those couples made up of two women. Analyze that!

No, the little orange shorts and tank tops only go so far. If the food isn't any good we'll eat somewhere else thank you very much.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Just out of curiosity how pervasive do you think the above, quoted belief, is? Like with many of the "flip a coin" examples, here, is first time I've ever heard of such.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just out of curiosity how pervasive do you think the above, quoted belief, is? Like with many of the "flip a coin" examples, here, is first time I've ever heard of such.

What? cultural appropriation SJW fuming?
    That **** is everywhere and has been for years, especially in institutions of higher learnin'.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cul...ome..69i57.10552j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Who can forget this gem? Even trying to assault someone over it.

[video=youtube;jDlQ4H0Kdg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8[/video]

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The GF and I both love the Hooters chicken sandwich and for anybody that has never been inside of one because "It's one of those" types of restaurants I challenge you to visit one. You'd be surprised to find that the clientele is largely couples with a large percentage of those couples made up of two women. Analyze that!

No, the little orange shorts and tank tops only go so far. If the food isn't any good we'll eat somewhere else thank you very much.

Absolutely. They are my favorite wings. Love the crunch.

And dont try their wings that are at the grocery in the freezer section. Nasty! (they may not sell them that way anymore)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Conquistadors must have been aliens.

Pretty sure that the Conquistadors and other Spanish explorers all spoke Norwegian until they started colonizing the new world. By sheer coincidence, all of the people living in north, south, and central America at the time spoke dialects of the same indigenous language that the Spaniards stole from them and re-named "Spanish."

Pretty sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom