Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I remember having a conversation with a woman from Berkeley about the black panthers in Indianapolis during the time with Momoja Ajabu was awaiting trial for multiple murders and his father Khofi threatened war on all white people if his son were convicted and sentenced to death. She told me that it was impossible for Khofi Ajabua and the black panthers to be racist. She probably still believes that too.

Did you get that backwards? Wasn't Kofi on trial and Mmoja his father?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DmSpsEpUcAEB6Rl.jpg:small

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember having a conversation with a woman from Berkeley about the black panthers in Indianapolis during the time with Momoja Ajabu was awaiting trial for multiple murders and his father Khofi threatened war on all white people if his son were convicted and sentenced to death. She told me that it was impossible for Khofi Ajabua and the black panthers to be racist. She probably still believes that too.

That was the crime that I always used when discussing drugs with my sons when they were growing up. Those kids were mj users looking for a fun weekend, and ran into the dark part of the drug business. I told my sons it's a mean business populated by really dangerous people somewhere in the supply chain, you just don't know where, until it's too late.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That was the crime that I always used when discussing drugs with my sons when they were growing up. Those kids were mj users looking for a fun weekend, and ran into the dark part of the drug business. I told my sons it's a mean business populated by really dangerous people somewhere in the supply chain, you just don't know where, until it's too late.

A good lesson to learn before you have to learn it the hard way!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is there a story behind this?

Yes. Dude was paying people to protest. And this AM they are reporting that this guy is tied to Soros.

She is seen accepting cash from this guy on the street outside the building where the hearings are being held. Shortly afterward she is removed from the gallery for disrupting the proceedings.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Unsurprisingly there aren't a lot of action movies about pacifists. And the the ones there are, the pacifists hit a breaking point and start kicking ass.

Someone should have read MH's message before he hit send. There's not a single species, group or person that doesn't fight in SW given the opportunity.

Didn't that just describe the plot point of EVERY :chuck: movie out there?:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom